Chapter 10

Have you ever felt like you could stare at someone all damn day and never get tired. Well that's how I feel right now. I am not sure if Santi knows he is beautiful or not. But I want to tell him everyday. We just left the pizza place from lunch like ten minutes ago and we still have a few minutes until we get there. But My goddess has pulled in my attention without my awareness. I swear he is a true gift from god, the richest sight to be held. My diosa con curvas. 

I am not sure of what decent Santi is but I do know he can speak Spanish. I have heard him speak it throughout his chores. Usually he is cursing the work he has to do but he does it. He just doesn't do it happily. Which is where we differ as types of subs. I am very cooperative, happy to do things for my Master. Santi on the other hand. He wants to be baby in the relationship with no responsibilities. I wonder if he is a little. But I doubt I could find courage to ask that uncomfortable question. 

I am not sure when it happened but the car was now stopped and Santi was staring back at me with a smile on his face. I peeked out the wind shield to see if we arrived and we had. In front of the car there. was a very colorful sign in a teal color that spelled out 'Mysties Tattoo & More'. Santi and I smiled at each other one last time before we got out of the car and entered the shop merely holding hands. At the desk there seemed to be a lady in her thirties, her arms where covered in tattoos, and one resided on the left side of her neck. She had a septum piercing, and spider bites. They looked really good, those might be my next piercing. Santi and I walked up to the desk lady, and when I mean Santi and I, I mean Santi while I hid behind him even though he is like an inch shorter than me. 

"Hi! we where wondering if you take walk ins for piercings?" Santi asked happily with a big smile, that in my opinion made him look crazy. "We do, could I see some form of an ID please"  She asked referring to both of us. We both took out our ID's and put them on the counter facing her. She peeked at them for a moment and nodded and pushed them towards us a bit. We grabbed them back put them away and then she handed us some papers. 

"I will need you guys to read and sign these. They tell you how to take care of each piercing and they are also our consent forms so when you are done bring up the last page I will print them and you can have the original copies back. The piercer will call you into the room shortly after. We both nodded while Santi continued to give her a big smile. 

After we finished making out the paperwork Santi took it back to the desk and waited until she handed him our copies and he made his way back. Santi sat to the left oof me in a matching chair. The room was forest theme a lot of mushroom, fairy, and tree decorations all throughout the room. It wasn't huge but it felt comfortable. Santi and I made small talk for about ten minutes until a lady with a dyed red pixie cut. And the left side of her head was shaved. She was rather tall too and definitely older than us with she had a sparrow tattoo on the back of her hand with someones name on it. It was super well done and detailed. 

"Hi my name is Zoe I will be your guys piercer today" she said with a smile. We followed her back throughout the door located off the right side of the desk and into a small narrow hallway with mushroom decor all over the walls. "In this room here" She says. She moves to the side of the door to let us walk in first and I follow behind Sati into a sterile Fairy decorated room. There was already tools and needles out on clean metal stands you often see in hospital rooms. I have seen those way too many times to remember how many times exactly.  

"Alright so who is going first?" She smiles and shifts her gaze between the both of us. Santi stepped forwards a bit "I will" He smiles. "Alrighty hun which piercing are you getting?" Santi smiled "The belly button piercing" she turned around and came back with a display case of different belly button rings to pick from. Immediately Santi was lost in his own mind. "We like to start with the plain ball ends for a fresh piercing to prevent infection. But you can pick any of these. And are you allergic to any metals?" Santi shook his head no and went back to browsing his options. Santi decided on a small balled ring with a dangly pink thingy that said 'Fuck Me' and after a long talk about how it wouldn't be the best choice because of how easy it would be to get infected Santi still didn't change his mind.