Letters

There was a change of plan, there aren't two chapters but I kinda made this one pretty long it is  1720 words, enjoy, and sorry...

---------------------------------------------------

When you woke up the next morning, you saw your owl y/o/n. it had a letter in its beak. U stood up from the bed and walked over to the owl. 

You took the letter out of its beak and patted it on its head. You feed the owl and then placed the letter on the table. You walked to the bathroom to get ready and decided you would read the letter later. You took a shower and put on your Slytherin uniform. You still had a lot of time left till the breakfast would start so you sat down and took the latter in your hands.

It was from your father, you were surprised, he never answered that quickly, then you remembered that he was waiting for an answer for a couple of days, so you just opened the letter, with the hope he knows something more about your real parents. You opened the letter and read it.

y/n

It's been a few days since I've sent you the ring. I expected you to answer earlier, but I understand your situation. I'm not very happy about your situation with the Slytherin house, I expected you to be in Gryffindor or maybe Ravenclaw as you are really smart, maybe even Hufflepuff, but definitely not Slytherin. I will discuss this with your mother later but this isn't important right now. I think your real parents would love that you like the ring but I have no idea why it was so important, I do know something else, but they said you somehow already are supposed to know that. I got a letter, I have no idea from who or where I got it about 3 or 4 years ago. I decided I wouldn't write to you what it said, I do not have much time for that. Someone also sent me a letter that said I should give it to you after I think you can know more. I have no idea what that meant but for both letters to appear you just take the necklace off of your owl's head and press the button, they will apparate to you in the same moment. The necklace is not mine, I got it from your parents and it said to press it, for the letter to pop up, I just added a little spell so the previous letter they send to me would appear as well. I don't have much time but I had to tell you this... I hope that you are doing fine at Hogwarts and preparing for the tests. I do not know if we will see each other for Christmas, I am really busy with work and your mother and her boyfriend have this new job I will not let you be involved in, so there is a chance you will stay at Hogwarts. Have a nice day and I hope you like the letters, I haven't read the one for you as it might be private but I would appreciate it if you'd tell me about it after. 

Your father.

When you read the latter, you immediately jumped out of the chair and ran to your owl. You looked and saw a necklace, it was kinda weird but you loved it, it was more like a locket or an amulet with a big black crystal that you could push (like a button). You admired the beautiful necklace for a few seconds and then immediately pushed the cristal back.