Leaving

It was 7 am in the morning, Sunday, the day you had to go home, you didn't know if you would see your father and you didn't wish for that either, if it meant you would be with your mother and m/b/n that would mean you'd be alone, they would be working in their new job and you didn't really mind thinking of that.

You raised up from your bed, it was early for waking up for you, normal for many others, but you never really woke up at 7 am especially not on a Sunday, it wasn't necessary but you wanted to get all stuff ready so you wouldn't have to go up to your room again and take your time to eat and hang around with Carly and Luna without being late.

You went to the bathroom and got ready, you took a shower as well and then changed into a big comfortable green hoodie and black reaped jeans. You knew you were going to be on the train for very long so you didn't want to carry a jacket just so you would wear it for the ride to the train station.

 You knew you were going to be on the train for very long so you didn't want to carry a jacket just so you would wear it for the ride to the train station

(again if you don't like it, you don't have to wear it, choose something else:))

You took everything and walked down to Slytherin Common Room, there were only a few people in there, some talking, some exiting like you. 

You walked out into the halls and made your way straight for The Great Hall. Once you were there, you put your bag next to many others at the entrance and waited for Luna and Carly. You didn't see Draco anywhere yet, but you realized he was probably still sleeping.

Less than a minute later Luna came from the corner with her bag. She came over to you and hug you. "Hey Luna, how are you doing today, happy to go home?" you asked waving at Carly who just came from the other corner.

"I am fine, thanks, I'm quite happy about seeing my dad, yes, but still I'll miss you both, it's just for two weeks though." she answered, Carly dropped her back on the floor next to the others and came to hug you both.

"Hello guys, how are you both?" Carly asked as she broke the hug, and walked into The Great Hall with you and Luna, you all went to sit at the Ravenclaw table.

You all ate and talked more, it was pretty fun, you knew you would miss both of them, but you did hope the <Holidays would be peaceful and that there wouldn't be drama all the time, you just needed to relax for at least a couple of days.

You could see Draco come into The Great Hall sometime later, he didn't see you until he sat down, he started eating and then he saw you eating with the Ravenclaws, a smirk spread across his face when he saw you were looking at him. He raised his eyebrows, smirking, and winked at you.

You just rolled your eyes and smiled a little, then you went back to talking. After breakfast, all of the students that were going back including you made their way to the carriages. You could see the beautiful Thestrals that were pulling the carriages, you still didn't know how exactly you could see them but it wasn't that important.

You, Luna, Carly, and three other girls they were friends with sat into a carriage and the Thestral pulled it on. They talked, you mostly listening only sometimes saying anything or answering a question. 

As ridiculous as it sounded you wanted to be with Draco right now, not just with him, you wanted to be in his arms, talking, cuddling, kissing maybe even fall asleep in his arms, hearing his voice. All because you both weren't going to see each other for long now and you wanted to spend the last minutes with him. You weren't sure if he'd maybe want to sit with you on the train or not.

Soon the carriages came to their destination, you petted the Thestral a goodbye and went to the train station, the train was already there so you made your way inside.

You walked through the train and sat down in an empty compartment, Carly and Luna said they would sit with some other Ravenclaws and that you should join but you didn't like to be in bigger groups of people, they were usually too annoying you preferred loneliness or at least a smaller group people.

You had your bag with you, you grabbed a book and started reading, it was about Dark Arts, you read one about deadliest potions and plants but not this one, not yet.

You were sitting down in an uncomfortable position but you were too lazy to change it at that exact moment, you were reading and the book was really interesting already.

After a few moments, the train started moving and only minutes after the door to your compartment opened, through the door came Draco, one of 5 people that were always on your mind and you would always love to see. You smiled when you saw him.

"Missed me?" he asked teasingly and came into the compartment "Why, should I?" you teased back, he smirked and sat opposite of you.

You went back to reading and then looked at Draco just sizing opposite to you watching you and not doing anything else, just staring. "What is it?" you asked, smiled "Nothing, just enjoying the view." 

"You know I can't concentrate reading if you look at me like that..." you said, he smiled and then said, "That's a lie, you can't concentrate on anything if I look at you like that."

You chuckled then looked at him, in his eyes, he did the same, both of you staring into each other's eyes. You then stood up and made your way to him, you sat down on his lap.

He smirked and he kissed you, wrapping his arms around your waist and you wrapping yours around his neck. You kissed him hard and he did the same. He pulled you closer to his body, kissing you even harder and then breaking the kiss for air after a minute.

"I love you." he said, breathing into your face, you smiled and then put your head on his chest, cuddling in his arms on his lap "I love you too." you said back and then closed your eyes, cuddling him even more.

"Are you tired luv?" he asked, you nodded slowly. He pulled you to sit next to him and then laid you down, your head in his lap, his fingers playing with your hair. He kissed your forehead "You should rest my love." he whispered, you smiled at his words "Thank you, I love you." you said, and soon after you fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

Okay so I'd write more in this chapter but I'm really tired, I was studying so much last night as well so it tired me out but it was worth it. To anyone who wants to know I got a B and I'm really happy as it is the most problematic subject for me so yayyy. 

I'll try and post every day now, but still, I got school sooo sorry if I forget or am not able to.

Also, this story will get so much more interesting belive me, I got many great ideas for this but as I said I'm really tired right now.

Love you!     -N