One

TW: I ain't even gonna say nun at this point.
——-

After your father left, you walked to your bedroom and saw Draco leaning on the door frame, shirtless. His face was pale and straight but as he saw you a big smirk appeared on his face.
You walked closer to him "What are you smirking at Malfoy?" you asked, looking directly into his cold grey eyes. He gently pushed you to the wall "You. Darling." as he added the second word in his sentence you felt week in your legs.
"God, you know how that makes me feel." his face got closer to your neck, and you could feel his warm breaths on your collar, making you shiver just a tiny bit but it also made you feel safe. "Of course I do, darling." His smirk got bigger as he started leaving kisses down your neck. You could feel him get harder by the second.
"Take your clothes off." he almost demanded, you of course weren't just gonna obey, so you teased "Oh? And why would I do that?" He grabbed your chin harshly "Right fucking now Y/N."
You smirked "Why don't you take them off for me then, daddy?" As you said that he took a deep breath, you could see he was struggling to keep back. "You asked." As soon as he said that he ripped off your shirt, and threw you on the bed. He kisses down your bare chest, leaving small marks, and then pulled of your pants.
"My fucking slut." he took off your panties and unbuckled his belt, he tied your hands with it and put them above your head. "Keep them there. Understood princess?" You nodded while smiling, his dominance made you feel excited, but of course you weren't gonna obey. He then took of his pants and got on top of you.
"Be a good girl and say my name for me, will ya?" you smiled at his words. "Draco." you said, he grabbed your neck harshly, and squeezed it just a bit, choking you slightly. "Whats my name?" he said again. You were already smirking, enjoying the punishment, "Draco?" He clenched his jaw and choked you harder "Don't be a brat and obey. What's my fucking name Y/N?" he said almost angry. "Daddy-" you choked out. He smirked and kissed you roughly almost possessively.
He started kissing down your neck, your chest. your stomach and then got to your pussy. He kissed it gently, you were already moaning, struggling to breathe as he started eating you out slowly, making you feel his wet tongue in every part of your pussy.
He took one of his hands to your clit and started rubbing it slowly at first, then faster and faster, until you were moaning so loudly you could be heard in every room of the mansion.
"Daddy- I- ahh" you tried to choke out, feeling butterflies in your stomach, clit, everywhere. He then immediately stopped.
"Wh- why did you stop?" you asked, moving your hands from above your head, bothered by his decision. He was just smirking and got up getting back on top with you. "Hands here, princess." he said as he moved your hands back above your head. He then kissed you passionately and rubbed your clit with his hand again, then you felt him sliding in. It was painful, you felt weak, but it was so good.
You moaned loudly, calling his name, practically screaming, as you felt him deeper then ever before. You felt so many things, pain, passion, pleasure. It was good and you loved it, he was kissing you and you kissed back, moaning in his mouth, struggling to stay quiet.
You felt the butterflies again "Da-daddy, I- I'm gonna-" as you said that he took a second to answer with "Me too love." Minutes after, you felt him cum i side of you, filling you up, and seconds later you came all over his dick, as he gently pulled out.
Both of you weee breathing heavily, you were smiling and so was he, both of you enjoyed it more then ever, and you knew it. He kisses you softly and whispered "Come on darling, I know you're tired, but we have to clean up. Then we can cuddle though okay baby?" You chuckled weakly as you were indeed tired "Yeah, I'd like that."
You found it funny how he could be so mean to everyone, but not to you. He did act dominant almost all the time, but he did have a soft spot and loved cuddling you too.
He helped you up, then grabbed you bridal style and carried you to the bathroom. You took a quick shower, while he cleaned up the bed and put on new black silk sheets.
You dried yourself up with a towel, while he got in and took a quick shower himself.
"Dray?" you asked for him, he smiled while coming out of the shower "Yes darling?" you smiled and looked at him "That was really good." you added, he wrapped his wet strong arms around you "Mm I know my love." You turned around and kisses him, sitting on the sink as your legs weren't the strongest at the moment.
He dried himself up as well, while you put on one of his oversized shirts, and panties. He put on his boxers and carried you back to the bed.
You layed down on the bed, opening your arms for him. He layed in your arms, resting his face on your chest. You played with his hair, humming a song you heard voices sing in your dreams some time ago, quietly.
It was already early in the evening, around 8 pm. Both of you were tired and cuddled some more. You then said "Draco.." he replied with a questioning yes, "Could you read me a book?" you asked shyly. He chuckled, got up and picked out one of his favourite books then layed back on the bed, letting you rest your head on his chest. "Anything for you, darling." he said. As you heard him say that your heart felt warm, you felt loved, you felt safe, he felt like home. The two of you make one, and you knew that.
After some time, both of you fell asleep, cuddling and dreaming about your day.

————
Guys, I KNOW ITS BEEN AN ETERNITY BUT I TOLD YOU ID BE BACK.
also i was writing this on my phone on an airport, so there might be sum mistakes.
But like a lil smutty smut thing for you horny mfs. I promise there'll be more of it!
Please tell me ur opinion on it tho!
-N