The Task pt. 2

Warning: this chapter will contain smut scenes, swearing (but than's nothing new), and basically just mocking and teasing...

---------------------------------------------

Ohh, well you are spending the night with me here babygirl.

"I'm what?!" you yelled but quietly, so nobody would hear you. "You heard me right babygirl." he said smirking. "I'm most defenetly not spending the night with you, and DO NOT CALL ME BABYGIRL!" you yelled again. "Well then you are not getting your ring back, babygirl."he said obviously teasing you.

"I don't care,  though I could just beat you up and throw you off of here." you said thinking out loudly. He looked at you and said "Well you can try, but if you do I might just throw your ring off of here and then fuck you anyways. But you see I have a heart, it is small but it's there so please if you want your ring listen to me and obay." he said still smirking.

You didn't know what to say, you started to back away wanting to run back to your room, but he saw your intencioens and slid the ring off his pinky. He held the ring in the air, trying to tell you he'll drop it. "Don't be stupid now y/n, you know that if you run I'll drop it." he said raising a eyebrow at you.

That ring meant too much to you, so you couldn't just leave Draco to drop it somewhere. "Ok, fine, I'll do it. What exectly are we going to do anyways...nothing serious, right?" you asked him with an emotionless expression on your face.

At that moment he came thowards you and when he was close enough he grabbed you chin roughly. "Ohh, you will see, baby" he said. You blushed slightly but it wasn't visible as it was dark anyways. He then pulled your waist closer in his body and licked his lips "You are gonna be moaning loud tonight" he said. You gulped and then just stood there silent, feeling his breath on your face.

"Muffliato" he whispered, you were confused but then saw that he was holding a wand in his hand preforming a spell, without taking his eyes off of you. He looked at the blankets and grabbed them, breaking the eye contanct, he preformed another spell making a bed appear and then he threw the blankets on it.

"Have any idea on what we are doing tonight yet?" he asked mockingly "Well all that is on my mind right now is disgust, wanting to beat you up, maybe kill you and a deadwish, so if we are doing anything of that, then yes I do have" you said looking in his eyes.

He pushed you on the bed and leaned over you, his pale blond hear was thouching your face and his gray eyes were staring deeply into your soul. "Well I guess I'll have to give you some hints then." he said.

He started kissing up your collarbone, he reached you lips and asked for an entrance, you resisted but then he raised his eyebrow and you knew you had to do it, to get your ring back. You opened your mouth and your tounges met each other's, you were disgusted at first but then a wave of joy came into your body. You started kissing back and he was shocked by that.

 He separated his lips from yours and started sucking on your neck. You let out soft moans and enjoyed the feeling of his cold lips on your neck, sucking softly. He then started kissing down your neck all the way to your breasts. You chuckled as he stopped. He smirked at you and then told you to take of your shirt. You looked at him for a second and that did as you were told.

When you put of your shirt, he pulled you in his arms and then started unbuckling your bra. He did it in less then a couple of seconds and when he did, he just stared at your breasts. He started sucking on one of your breasts and then kissing the spot with the hickey softly. He went down on your belly and kissed you gently. You chuckled and when you did, his head shot up "Enjoying are we princess?" he asked mockingly, you ignored it and took his face in your hands, you brought it up to your face and then said "Why, are you?" you smirked "More then you think, but just of the thought of what is coming up next, I feel druged by you." he answered.

He then kissed you lips and you kissed back, but then he said something "Take you pants off princess." he said "What?" you asked shocked "You heard me, take them off, we are gonna do some dirty." he said and chuckled a little. You gulped. "Why so nervous?" he asked but then it clicked to him "Ah, still virgin aren't you?" he said "Well, I guess that will change tonight." he added. "What...no, no I'm not-" you were trying to say but he cut you off. "It's to late to change your mind now." He unbuttoned you pants and took them off, he then took off his own shirt and his pants.

He looked at your body "Beautiful, you are" he said "and all mine." he added and slid of your panties. Without hesitation he took his finger and slid it inside of you. You started moaning out of pain and pleasure. "Fuck your so tight y/n!" he cursed. He pushed his finger inside and out a couple of times more and then finally took it out.

He kicked off his boxers and started kissing your clit and from it up till he reached your mouth. He wraped you two in a blanket as it was cold and layed down on the right side of you. He then sighed. "What..." you asked. "I just want you to know it might hurt, well it will but it will stop soon after."

He pushed himself back on you and slid his hard cock into you. It hurt really bad, you were moaning very very loudly, the amount of pleasure was insane but the amount of pain was even bigger. He thrusted himself in and out and after some time the pain was completly gone but the amount of pleasure was still so high. You felt a knit in your stomach "Draco.." you moaned, he looked at you "You close y/n?" he asked smirking slightly but moaning durning it as well. All you could get out your mouth was a "mhmm" and then you felt the knit thightening even more "Draco!" you moaned and yelled at the same time.

You reached your climax and a couple of seconds after he did too. After having sex with him you were blushing and you were really exausted. "y/n you were really thight" he said laying down at your rigt side, again. You smiled "Well, it isn't my fault..." you said, he laughed a little. "Here..." he passed you your ring and smiled at you, you put it on right away. "You can go if you want to, but I'd really like it if you wouldn't...we are done with everything now anyways, but you and I can still just spend the rest of the night here, right?" he said.

"Well, we kinda have school tommorow," you said "and there isn't much more of 'the night' left." you chuckled and looked at your watch "It's already 4am." you added. "I think I will be going back to my room now. I don't want to be in trouble the first day for being late or anything..." you said. You tryed to stand up, but your legs hurt too bad and wouldn't help you on it.

Draco chuckled as you fell back on the bed. "Well then I will be going back as well, helping you get there of course." he said. He took you in his arms and belive it or not, you fell asleep in his arms a few minutes after. You didn't know what was about to happen, if he will really take you to your dorm or not. But you did hear the same voice as always saying "Good, don't ever put that ring off again, it is too important."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry if you wanted to hear more about this night. I know it's not the best...it's my first time actually writing smut. But I hope it wasn't too bad.

Where do you guys think she's gonna wake up?

Please comment, I love to read all of your comments. Thanks for support and comments and votes and just reading this at all.

Love you!                         Nia