𝙩 𝙬 𝙚 𝙡 𝙫 𝙚

s o p h i e

"Anyone seen Keefe lately?" I asked at lunch the next day. The doctor let me out early since he said I had suspiciously recovered really fast.

"Nope," Fitz said, poking his salad. "I was supposed to see him in 2nd period in science."

"He probably ditched again," Biana said. "I mean, it is Keefe."

"Yeah, but I haven't seen him since yesterday at the hospital," I stated.

"Oh yeah, how are you by the way?" Linh asked, staring at me, her silver blue eyes glowing.

"I'm fine," I said, looking down at my food.

Was it really Fitz that saved me? It didn't seem like him, and I could have sworn that I saw blonde...

But I mean it could have been my hair. Whatever. (PLS IDK WHERE IM TAKING THIS STORY)

"By the way," Biana started. "I have a weird feeling tha-"

"Sophie Foster," A voice said behind me. I turned around and saw principal Leto. "Someone is in the office waiting for you"

"Huh? Ok sure I'll go. See you later guys," I said heading to the office waving to my friends.

I walked into the office and saw no one there.

"Um, hello? Anyone here?" I asked, slowly walking around the office.

"Hello, Sophie," A deep robotic voice says behind me. I whip around as fast as I can to see 2 cloaked figures, with a white eye on the front of their cloaks.

"Who are you?" I asked, a little quicker than I wanted.

"Someone you'll be willing to come with soon," The other one said.

"Uh, why would I come with you? I literally have no idea who you are," I said, slowly backing away.

"Because we have the boy," The one with the normal voice said.

"Keefe?" I said, confidently stepping up to them. "What do you want with him?" (ngl she sounds pathetic but i wrote this so wtvr LMAO)

"Oh it's not what we want with him. It's what we want with you. He's simply bait. And he will be killed on the spot if you don't come with us right now without telling anybody about this." It said.

Sophie's insides flipped. She had an urgency to pull out an eyelash.

"What do you want with me anyway?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"It doesn't matter to you right now. Now make the decision."

"She'll come," a voice said behind me as I turned to see Biana standing there with Tam at her side. "As long as we can come too."

The figure sighed. "I suppose. We can always kill you if you're any problem to us anyway. Now come along." It said, signaling the robotic one to come forward. I was a little cautious of what they would do but then they put handcuffs on our hands. A strong gust of wind blew past, and the next thing I knew I was inside what looked like a cave.

They led us inside deeper into the cave and after a very long time of walking we stopped. But all I still saw was black.

One of the figures but its hand somewhere in the middle of the darkness, and a door opened. Inside was what looked like a giant cabin but, with its evil touches, like a table full of blades, armor on the wall, knives on the wall, and more. 

"I suppose you'll be looking for my-, I mean, Keefe, now, am I right?"

"Where is he?" Tam growled/mumbled under his breath. (BYE I NEED TO FIND A BETTER WORD THAN GROWLED I SUCK AT WRITINGRHUWGROHV)

"He's this way. Allow your friends to take him away, but you will stay. If you don't agree, then Keefe will be killed."

My eyes were burning at this point. "Ok. Fine. I'll do it. Now where is he?"

She kicked open a door nearby, and there was Keefe lying on the floor, with blood coming out of his mouth. (pls what am i turning this story into)

"Hey..Foster."