Part 1 : Begin Again

It was five years since Jack had been in action with the Guardians. He spent time with them and was happy. But he chose to explore the world on his own.

He then went to Manhattan. He was flying on the skyline while looking down then landed on a traffic light post. He looked for fun. He saw a couple long far, who had problem in carrying the grocery items. He went up close and make the man trip and slip on the thin sheet of ice Jack made. The grocery items flew in the air.The wife was alerted then caught all at the same time. Jack laughed his heart out when the woman stepped on a banana peel and tumbled but the groceries were in place.

He jumped out in joy and flew with the wind. He felt like he was the happiest man alive. He swung and rolled in the gustiness of the wind. But then, he lost control of his body that went to making spin in circles very fast. Jack had to get out and find somewhere to stay put. Freezing little of the wind made it slow down and then he went out. He slowly flew down to a park nearby.

As his feet touched the ground, he felt the warmth of the sun's rays on the ground. It was an ecstasy that made him walk more around this unknown place. The park seemed to look like a garden. It had a lot of plants and flowers that were arranged like an art masterpiece. He saw a concrete bench and sat on it. He rested his feet and thought of the recent moments he had. He was panting but he still managed to whoop for a laugh.

His laughter suddenly descended when he heard a voice. "Jack..... Jack... Jack Frost?". He thought that maybe it was only his head getting into him. But alas, the voice was heard again. "You really do like to have fun Frost, do you?". He turned his head and saw a lady in an oriental dress and held two katanas (Asian medium sized sword) that were crossed against one another. "Who are you? Why do you know my name? Please don't think--" , Jack said but the lady forged onto him and her swords were blocked by his staff. "I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you Jack but I'm here to warn you. Don't mess with spring this season. I mean it. Don't mess with a Spirit", she said aggressively. "Spirit? What Spirit? I don't know what you're talking about but I'm not going to mess anything. I'm just having fun. That's all.", Jack answered.

The lady then took her swords off and sheath them back in. She then laughed sophisticatedly. "My, did not The Man in the Moon told you about the Season Spirits? Ha! Then you must know more bout me then", the lady said. Jack held his staff down and listened to the lady.