Chapter 010

Mari's POV

|~Monday Morning~|

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, I partly rubbed my eyes so that my vision can adjust to the light.

"Haaahhh," I yawned before gazing to my kwami, Tikki, "Good morning, Tikki." I greeted her.

"Goood morning, Marinette," she greeted back at me "your'e early up to day, huh." she teased.

"Nah, I just want to not to be late for once, and besides I'm in a good mood today,"

"Why?"

"Because.. you know why?, I've spent my weekend with my one and only kitty cat." I said, day dreaming about my knight and shinning leather.

Ooohh, how I missed him already.

"Ugh, Marinette, you'll be late, if you keep on day dreaming about Chat Noir."

I snapped out of my thoughts about Chat Noir and got my towel and rushed to the bathroom, I saw Tikki shaking her head before I closed the bathroom door.

After I showered, I did my morning routine and wore a white, mid-thigh skirt, skyblue off-shoulder blouse on top, and I wore a white flats with fluffy cotton balls on it. Also, I braided my hair into a fishtail style. I got my things and walked out of my room to go downstairs to eat my breakfast.

After that, I'm off to school. When I  was done locking the front door, a silver car stop stopped right in front of me, I was about to pass by the car, when suddenly the door in the back seat flew open, and Felix got out.

"Good morning Mademoiselle," he smiled and gave me a red rose. "pretty dress you got there,"

"Good morning, and thanks for the compliment Felix," with a small smile planted on my lips. "what brings you here?" I asked.

"I'm here to pick you up, of course," my mouth form 'o'. "also I'm courting you starting today."

My eyes widen of the words came from his mouth and gave him an awkward smile. "Ohh... I see,"

"Let's go? we might get late for school." he opened the door for me.

"Thanks."

When I got in side the car, only to be surprise that there was a person also sitting in the back beside the car window, he's looking out the window. When he sense that someone is staring at him, he turned his head towards my direction and when he saw me, he gave me a big genuine smile.

"Good morning, Marinette!" Adrien greeted me.

I also greeted him back with a smile. "Good morning, Adrien!"

He gazed me from head to toes. "You look outstandingly beautiful as always." I feel my face heating up because of his compliment. I sat beside him.

"Th-thanks, A-Adrien." My hands immediately flew over to my mouth the moment I stutter with my words.

Before I could say something to him, Felix suddenly got inside the car and sat beside me. It shows that, I'm sitting between them.

We arrive at school minutes before the school bell could ring. Like earlier Felix opened the door for me and offered his hand, so that I can hold into him. Even though it's making me uncomfortable, I still took it.

When I set a foot in the classroom, just like last week, they all when silent and stared at me and for the second time, I furrowed a brow at them and asked the same question to them, the the last time also they all answered in unison and the others are gave me some compliments.