She glared at Levi but he simply ignored her and stared down at her with a frown.

"How did you get here?"

"HaaAaa? What the hell are you saying?" She responded before unexpectedly raising a fist and in a blink in an eye, swayed it to Ackerman's face. His eyes widened, head then immediately avoiding the small yet fast hand of the little girl.

Despite the scout's efforts, she still landed her fist on his face causing for Levi to grit his teeth, did a backflip or two away from her. He hissed, saving himself by catching his body with the use of his arms, successfully landing with his two feet. He then grasped his swollen cheek, in a defensive stance.

Others can only watch in disbelief at how fast everything happened, they instantly left their place to either help out their captain or attack the child who has now stood up from her spot, a glare on her pretty face as she picked up the boar hide, putting it on her head, as well as taking the two chipped blades a meter away from her. Hey, they didn't really expect for her to wake up this early so they didn't bother taking those away.

Levi raised a hand to gesture them, they stopped on their tracks with a hesitant expression plastered on their faces. "Captain?"

 Hange on the other hand, was stubborn as sparkles can be seen in their eyes. And without any hesitation, they embraced reader from behind and squeezed the hell out of her.

"W-WHAT THE HELL?" She claimed in confusion and pain, feeling her skin getting pinched together. She underestimated them too much, even letting her guard down. She has great senses, how did they invade them?! Are her opponents stronger than she thought?!

"OH MY WALLS. A BOAR?! ARE YOU A BOAR?! TELL ME SWEETHEART, WHAT DID IT FELT LIKE BEING WITH-"

"GAAAAAAAH LET GO OF ME BITCH!"

"You're so adorable! How did you end up her-"

"FUCK OFF AND LET GO OF ME-"

 The others simply watched with a deadpan face, unsure of what to do. Levi facepalmed for the 298937 today.

30 minutes later~

"Ooooo~ She's finally going to give up!"

"Just how much energy do these two have?!"

"Go! Hange you got it!"

"Holy shit," The others who were cheering watched with widened eyes, it looks like Hange still have a few energy to spare though they can see a few sweats already forming on their face. The girl on the other hand was almost drained out but was still kicking ass, both continuing on wrestling each other as the audience betted within themselves who would win.

Levi left to let out some steam on Titans nearby, poor them. Ehem, it was already getting dark plus their Captain was also eliminating closeby Titans, they really didn't have to worry about anything. 

After a couple of minutes, the girl finally fell to the ground, full of sweat. Which cleared who the winner was. "Hange won!!"

The four eyed scientist raised their hand, cheering together with the others. Joining in with the fun while the poor kid curled herself to a ball, taking deep breaths, still not believing that someone beat her in a fight.

The small crowd eventually calmed down as someone walked in, steam leaving his body, blood can be seen on his clothes. "Are all of you finally done? If so, we have to go. I,"

Ackerman walked up to his horse, grabbing a small handkerchief and wiping his hands before facing his quiet comrades and a sweaty Hange with his usual resting bitch face. "..barely heard Erwin's signal of coming back." He finished his sentence, untying the rope of his horse and sitting on it(idk) 

"Ready some torches."

"Yes."

The scouts responded, doing what they're told. Levi looked down on the now sleeping girl, she loudly snored without any worries with both her arms wide open. Levi sighed and ordered someone to bring the girl to his horse. They then finally left to meet up with Erwin and the others.

-timeskip- 

"Levi!" Erwin waved, his brows went up at the sight of Levi coming back with little to no casualties, as expected of the strongest scouts in the regiment. "What took you so long?"

"While I wanna say it's mainly this shitty glasses' fault, we also found some brat." Erwin became confused at the respond of Levi. The black haired man saw the stare and pursed his lips, pointing at the sleeping kid behind him.

Erwin's eyes widened, pointing to reader's body too. "You mean.. you saw this outside?"

"Hm, yeah."

"..."

Erwin was silent. He reached out for the boar hide, taking it off as he stared at the child. He noted to himself at how young she is. 

'Outside here..?'

"Were they alone? Did you check if there were some nearby houses or something this child could possibly live at?" The blonde didn't bother facing Levi while the other guy shrugged. "We couldn't really risk it, it was already getting late. We'll simply waste time plus Commander said to come back as fast as possible."

Erwin hummed, a mysterious smile coming to his face as he continued to stare at the girl with his thoughts clouded in mystery. Levi thought it was a little creepy but stayed quiet, knowing that the blue eyed man is probably planning something again. Most likely a gamble.

'So, I was right. Humans really do..'   

He stopped his thoughts as he let out a sigh, putting the mask back and standing up straight, facing Levi who watched his entire movements.

"Let's set this issue aside, Shadis will be discussing something with us. For now, put her in the headquarters and let someone guard her. Also tell your men to not tell anyone about this manner. Make sure to avoid the millitary police."

Levi didn't question anything and did what he was told. Dropped off the girl for questioning later and ordering a single scout to guard the room she was residing before following Erwin to talk with their Commander.

edited<3