dos

While the others silently gaped at the child, jaw dropped. Levi did not waste a single second, and captured the child with his arms as he hugged them tighter. They squirmed in his hold, trying to escape and the man took it all his strength to keep them in place as a few drops of sweat trickled down his forehead.

"Oi! Idiots! Quit staring and give me a rope!"

Snapping out of their stance they panicked and went around, finding a thick one to tie the wiggling child(?).

"UNHAND ME!"

They shouted, Levi felt a vein pop out of his forehead at the long amount of time the others take just in order for them to find some stupid rope. Kissing his teeth, he raised a hand and chopped the side of the kid's neck as they fell unconscious. Finally stopping their movements.

Sighing, the black haired man picked them up and put them on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. And, damn. They are fucking heavy.

Facing his comrades, he sweatdropped seeing them still running around. He messaged his head and let out a short breath.

-timeskip-

Multiple people surrounded the kid, with a good distance by the way, observing them with suspicions eyes.

"Is that a Titan?" One spoke, making others irritated.

"Clearly not."

"Are you an idiot?"

"Nice try, Mr. Blind guy." Their short yet grumpy responses made the guy who questioned angry as a couple of veins popped out of his head.

Crossing his arms, he said, "First of all, I was just saying. Second of all, fuck you all. And third of all, you're bad at making nicknames." Pointing at the last guy who made a remark.

"Yeah, as bad as you can make assumptions."

"WHY YOU-!"

Before an argument could break out between them, Levi simply shushed them with a glare. The men shut their trap and gulped, looking away.

He shook his head, "Walls, why am I stuck with these idiots." He then went to where the child currently is, he deadpanned seeing  them having fun with poking the child. 

"Levi! Levi! Look, they moveed~!" 

They trailed with a big fat blush across their face, extremely excited to find out the reasons as to why, how the child is here outside the walls. 

"Tch, they won't be waking up very soon so we'll go back first- oi, listen."

He watched as Hange removed the smelly and dirty boarhead and setting it aside. Their jaw dropped once again seeing a rather flawless and adorable face of a girl. The girl's (Hair Color) hair finally had a fresh of air, escaping that hell of a mask.

"A little girl?"

One of the women suddenly shouted, cupping the kid's cheeks. "How the hell did she make it this beautiful?! A special liquid or something!?" She let go of her cheek before cupping her own.

"You have a problem with my face or something?"

"Eeehk!" The rest squealed when the girl suddenly spoke, rubbing her head with a pained expression. "What's happenin-"

Before she can realize anything, she was suddenly lifted up by her arm as she let out a shriek. "Hey, what the hell?! Let go of me you piece of shit!"