R

TP POV:

"God, I'm gonna be sick!" Hoseok exaggerated as the car bumped into a small rock. Yoongi looked beyond pissed at the latter's antics.

No matter how many times they did this, Hoseok always had to be noisy. Nobody would ever be able to believe that this noisy and pouty redhead was actually one of the deadliest humans alive.

Jung Hoseok has been a part of the mafia world since the day he was born. He was the youngest son of the infamous Jung Mafia.

Being born into the underworld didn't give the male much flexibility in what he could do with his life. So by the time he was thirteen Hoseok had become one of the deadliest snipers the Korean underworld had ever seen.

He held his first rifle when he was seven and had been in this game since then. His prized rifle still by his side.

The redhead could clearly remember the day he had to rely on himself alone. His entire family had been slaughtered the night of his fourteenth birthday. He survived only because his elder brother sacrificed himself for his safety.

Hoseok ran like hell that night. He went wherever his feet could take him. Away from the chaos, away from the bloodshed, away from the pain.

He starved and stole, even killed a few enemies. And then one fateful night he met a boy that was fighting three adults all on his own. The kid had good skills and was smart to know when to use words and when to not.

The way the boy carried himself intrigued Hoseok. And that spark of interest brought him one of his most cherished friends. Kim Namjoon.

The two became like brothers. Being the same age had brought them close almost instantly. They formed a team to survive the harsh street life and went on missions to get money.

And during one of those missions, Hoseok met Yoongi. The fragile boy had multiple scars along his body. Hoseok felt sorry for the elder who didn't have much experience of the harsh world, but he knew the male sure had dealt with his own share of hardships. And so he lent him a helping hand.

And he never regretted trusting that stranger that evening. Because that stranger named min Yoongi now treasured him like his own younger brother. And Hoseok was more than grateful to have the two by his side.

"Hoseok!" The sudden shout jolted the redhead from his flashback. He whipped his head around to look at Namjoon. The man's eyes softened seeing Hoseok's panicked expression.

"We're here dimwit!" He heard Yoongi shout from outside. A grin spread onto his lips as he looked at the elder's irritated face. Oh, how he loved to tease Yoongi.

The redhead chuckled as he stepped out of the vehicle. "God damn, I'm starving!" Namjoon exclaimed as his tummy rumbled. They didn't have breakfast before they departed so that was understandable.

"There's a Café over there. Let's go" Yoongi spoke as he pointed towards the café across the street. The two not wasting another second to rush at the invitation.

⛓️⚔️⛓️⚔️⛓️⚔️⛓️⚔️⛓️

Once you start to see how cruel the people around you can be, you also start to realize that being part of the shadows is better than what's out there.

- Hoseok's front tooth

😀🔫