So what now?

Cuphead's POV:

Oh sh*t that looks bad. I mean I am not trying to be or sound rude but come on, that looks really bad. "So uh how did you get that"? I asked, because I am a bit curious and a bit worried about it. "I'm not sure" she responds. "What do you mean your not sure?" "I mean I'm not sure" "since when did you have it?" "Not exactly sure to be honest, I don't even have any memory of even ending up in a forest non the less of even being close of a city" now I'm even more confused. "And the hell is that supposed to mean?" I ask. It's obvious she doesn't know. I wonder if she got amnesia or something made her forget. "I have to go now, I need something to cover up my face" she says "Hey what about you go with us at the casino and we could help you with your problem" I say in response. She looks confused but then speaks up, "Um 3 questions, first of all, whose we, second of all, of all the places why the casino, and lastly, how can I trust you?" I then explain that I work at the casino and also mention that there are people there who could help her and I also explain that I have a brother with me. "As for you trusting me, ... well you really got no choice considering that you don't remember a thing besides being in the forest near the city" I say, "And my name" she adds. I look at her and ask "What is your name?" "Teacup, Teacup Mange... I think" she responds. I take out my hand "The name's Cuphead" "Nice to meet you".

Teacup's POV:

I'm walking with Cuphead and his brother Mugman. We're going to the Devils casino where they work at. I wonder why in all places they work there. To be fair I have no idea how the devil is or looks like but I have a feeling he's no good. It somehow gives me bad vibes. Maybe I had an encounter with him before but just don't remember.

We all make it at the casino and Cuphead asks me to stay outside for a second and I listen considering I really don't have much choice and no one else to turn too. I've got nothing else to loose. I wait there for a bit and I see Mugman come out and telling me to follow him which I do. When I entered I was quite amazed by how cool and nice the place looks and the people working here don't look like they've been forced to be here I mean they might have but seem to be enjoying them selfs. But before they look at me I cover my face with my hand try to keep a close profile. I can already feel the stares. I'm kinda scared but at the same time not really. I am being lead to the Devils office which Mugman is leading, I see Cuphead up in front and I now noticed that they are now wearing uniforms. "Nice uniforms boys" I say out of no where. "Hey thanks Teacup" replies Mugman giving me a nice smile. And even though I'm still covering my face I still managed to give him a small smile in return which he catches.

"Hey boss can we come in?" Mugman says while knocking on this big door. "Ya come in" said a deep voice behind the door. For some odd reason I felt scared yet at the same time I felt strong. I don't get this, what's going on? Why do I feel like this? It's so strange.

I'm calm.

.

.

.

So this is the devil?

(This was the only image I had of the devil)(Not my art btw ok👌)

(Not my art btw ok👌)

———————
Sooo sorry for not updating sooner but that will change!!
I hope-

Bye!!

660
words