He laughs too, looking down at his chest before looking back up at me. "You won't take no for answer, will you?"

I shake my head with a cocky smile. "And if you go, I'm going with you"

He reaches up, pulling my head down gently and laying a kiss on my forehead. "I love ya, Betty Boop."

"I love you more." I smile, laying onto his chest. "You aren't going back there, not when you're unsafe. And if some days you're getting tired of me, I'm sure Kevin wouldn't mind having you around."

"Me? Tired of you? I could never." 

"Hmmm, well, in that case, maybe we could talk to my parents about turning Polly's old room into a room for you? If you're comfortable with that. I have no issue with you staying in my room forever, but that may be an issue for when, I don't know if you wanna bring a girl over when you feel ready to date again or like when we need to get dressed or like-"

"Betty," he cuts me off, "I'm happy with whatever makes you happy. I don't wanna take up your only chance of privacy though so maybe, yeah, we could talk to your parents if they're up for that? We don't even have to change anything, I don't wanna take Polly's space like that."

"No, no, Jug, she's not coming back." she chuckles, "I think she's pretty happy with her life in New York with her boyfriend and perfect university life. If anything, when she visits, she can just stay in my room with me. Or you can, either or."

I look up at him for some type of response and he just smiles and shakes his head, looking at me as though he's in disbelief.

"What?" I ask.

"What are you?"

I laugh, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It's annoying how amazing you are, I don't know how I got this lucky."

I let out a breathy giggle, "Oh shut up. It's the least I could do after all you've helped me through."

He holds up his pinky. 

"Me and you?"

I link my pinky with his, "Me and you."

We both kiss each of our own hands, our little handshake.

A knock on the door grabs our attention before it opens up to my moms concerned face.

"Good morning, kids." she says.

I unlink my pinky and get off of his chest, rolling onto my pillow.

"Morning" I say with a smile.

"Hi, Mrs. Cooper, I uh," Jughead sits up straight to talk to my mom, "Thank you for letting me stay last night. It means a lot."

She smiles a humble smile, taking a seat on the edge of my bed, resting a hand on Jughead, "What's ours is yours now, Jughead. For as long as you need."

"Actually mom," I say sitting up as well, "I was wondering, what if we turn Polly's room into a room for Jug? Or maybe I could move into Polly's and Jug can stay here."

"Only if you're okay with it Mrs. Cooper, I don't want to intru-." Jughead starts.

I smack him in the chest playfully with a kiss of my teeth, "Shush, you AREN'T intruding."

He over-exaggeratively rubs his chest "Ouch."  

I roll my eyes and giggle before looking back at my mom in question.

"That sounds like a great idea, Betty! Polly didn't leave anything behind, the room is practically empty besides a bed and a nightstand. We can get Jughead some bedding and find a time that's best to get all of his stuff from his old place." 

"Oh, jesus, you guys are too nice." Jughead blushes.

I can't help but wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him into a tight hug. It made me so happy to know I could help to keep him safe and that my mom agreed. 

"Awh, this reminds me of when you were adorable little kids. Just like when you were younger, huh? When Jug used to sleepover all the time. " My mom says.

Jug smiles at me, ruffling my hair into a big mess like he loves to do. I smack his arm, earning a chuckle from both him and my mom.

"Well, maybe the two of you can make a trip to the store today, buy anything Jughead needs? Get dressed, I'll make you two some pancakes."

She stands up walking towards the door.

"That sounds great, mom, thanks." I say.

"Yesssss, I love your pancakes Mrs. Cooper."

My mom looks at me matter-of-factly, "See? Some people know how to appreciate my cooking, Elizabeth."

I roll my eyes, as she leaves the room. 

I look at Jug with a glare and a shove, "Ass-eater."

He puts his arms up in defence "Hey! I was not trying to be an ass-eater, I really do love her cooking."

"Sureeee," I say with a chuckle. "I'm gonna go to bathroom and change into some sweats."

He nods, reaching for his phone on the nightstand as I walk towards my closet to grab my change of clothes.