forty-six

i wish everyone who is emotionally attached to his fic a pleasant evening

and everyone else---
you too

gerard 🔭: <3

frank 🔬: huh

gerard 🔭: <3

frank 🔬: gerard you're literally sitting right next to me why r u texting me

gerard 🔭: double attention

frank 🔬: wait

frank 🔬: you genius that's a genius idea bc ur talking to me x2 basically wow that's insane wow crazy

gerard 🔭: stop pretending to be impressed and like): cuddle me or something

frank 🔬: as u wish

Frank turned off his phone, glancing to his right, where Gerard was looking down at him expectantly. He chuckled quietly and snaked his arm around Gerard's waist, smiling sweetly.
They were almost too happy.

The pair sat in silence for a few minutes, before Frank broke the peace.

"I, like, really want pizza right now." Frank pointed out randomly, a shit-eating grin adorning his face.

"Wooow. Way to ruin the mood, Frankenfuck." Gerard rolled his eyes in amusement, adjusting his position slightly so that he was leaning against his boyfriend's side. "So, if I pour pizza sauce and cheese on myself, will you want me?"

"Now you're the one ruining it." Frank chuckled. "No, but literally. Pizza sounds really good right now.. except for mushroom pizza. Who the fuck eats mushroom pizza?" He grimaced, the latter staring up at him adoringly as he rambled about goddamn pizza.

"My brother used to. It's disgusting, I never understood why or how he did it." He sighed sadly, unwanted memories of Mikey flooding back into his head.

Frank just hugged him, pressing a soft kiss to the side of his cheek. "I know you miss him, baby. I know it's difficult for you," he whispered, peppering kisses all over his face. On his cheeks, his forehead, the tip of his nose, his jaw-- whatever.

"Less difficult with you here." He admitted in a soft tone, his eyes nearly fluttering shut as he sat idle and enjoyed the affection he was receiving. Frank smiled sheepishly at that, shuffling back to his precious spot on the couch. Gerard let out a quiet huff of protest, missing his boyfriend's warmth already.

"I know. I'm glad I can help you," he nodded and reached over to grab Gerard's hand, his thumb brushing over the boy's knuckles lightly.

"You know.. we should totally just go and order pizza. Right now. You made me crave it too," Gerard suggested, steering them away from the topic of Mikey. He didn't particularly enjoy talking about it.

"That sounds great. What kind?" Frank asked, gazing down as Gerard laid down with his head in Frank's lap, staring back up at him.

"Anything but mushroom."