Layla opened her mouth to speak, but Elena cut her off, "Where were you last night? I didn't see you go home."

Layla looked down at her feet, her friends were going to hate her after what her and Klaus did last night. "I was with Klaus," she mumbled.

Damon slammed his glass on the table, "You were with Klaus?!"

Layla nodded, slightly, unable to speak before Damon had her against the wall. "You're a liability now, Layla," Damon told her.

"Damon stop!" Elena yelled from the other side of the room.

Layla struggled under his strength, it was becoming harder for her to breath under his tight grip. "Damon...I'm sorry," she choked out.

Damon looked back at Elena, "You know what Esther is planning. We can't trust you."

Elena nodded slightly and Damon released his grip around Layla's neck. She fell to the ground, taking in deep breaths. Before she could say anymore, Damon threw her over his shoulder, taking her to the basement.

"What are you doing?" Layla asked, suddenly scared of him.

"We can't let you do anything to mess this up," Damon told her, as he carelessly through her in to the cellar. He shut the door behind him, making sure she couldn't get out. "I'll come back and check on you later," he told her before leaving.

"Damon!" Layla yelled, pounding on the door, "You can't do this to me! You can't!"

There was no response back. Layla curled in a ball, her tears freely flowing. How could her friends do this to her? They were suppose to be her friends and support her no matter what. All she could feel was betrayal, but she knew Klaus would be looking for her soon,
************
Elijah was walking around the study of the Mikaelson Manor, rubbing burnt safe in his fingers. Rebekah walked in, gaining the attention of her three brother in the room. Kol immediately rushed in front of her.

"Well, well, well, there's our girl," Kol smirked.

She scowled at him, "Get out of my way, Kol."

Out all night. What a scandal!" Kol teased, "I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt, was it?"

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth," Rebekah threatened her.

Rebekah caught sight of Klaus grinning, "Don't start, Nik!"

Klaus looked up innocently from his sketch pad, "I didn't say anything."

Kol sighed, before throwing himself onto the sofa beside Klaus, "I'm bored," he whined, "Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment."

"What are you waiting for?" Klaus asked, "Go on, have at it."

"It's not fun to go alone," Kol stated, "Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart."

Klaus grinned, "Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date."

"Or sleep for that matter," Kol smirked, "The whole bloody house could hear you and Layla."

Klaus rolled his eyes at his brother before standing up. Kol followed him, as they headed for the front door.

"Yes, please go, this house has enough men rolling around it in," Rebekah sighed.

Kol popped his head in the door before leaving, "Just like you, Bekah."

Rebekah glared at her brother before throwing her shoe at him, "Good riddance, both of you!"