Oneshot number 4!

Cats destroyed the world. I know, you must be thinking Oh, yeah they finally overthrew society or whatever. Nope, that's not how it went down. A cat whose name shall be known across the stars caused it.

It all started with 'Bring your pet to work day' at the nuclear facility at the government agency. More specifically, The OGA aka The Over-dramatic Government Agency.

Anyway, the small group of employees brought their pets and one person, whose name was Scott, brought a large, sleepy cat who almost immediately began scrounging for a place to sleep.

At first, Scott was a bit worried about something happening, but then another coworker by the name of Megan brought out her several month old puppy, and all worries ended there.

Meanwhile Karen (The large, sleepy cat whose name I couldn't help myself on) had found the perfect place to nap. The controls for blowing up the Earth.

I mean, you never know when that might be handy. Anyway, as Karen got comfortable on the controls, she somehow managed to get the screen to a yes or no launch screen. Right as she laid her paw down to fall asleep, she pressed 'Yes'.

You can probably tell what happened next. Boom, boom, explosion-y sound effects. Then The Earth was gone.

Thankfully, we had established space travel by then, so the humans lived on, even though it might have been better if they all perished. I mean, they probably would have killed themselves eventually anyway.

So that's the story of how The Earth was destroyed. Woo-who. Centuries later, humans took over the universe and banished cats so the situation would never be replayed. Unfortunately, a rat came along. . . 

                                                                    *^*

Well, that was actually quite enjoyable to write. So this one wasn't about Embry. Shocker, I know.  There wasn't actually a prompt for this, but I took great inspiration from the game "Exploding Kittens', (Which is an amazing card game, go check it out) and Doctor Who kind of wormed it's way in there if you squint.