♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘. ♡

Start from the beginning

She waited for him to speak again as he parked the car in front of her house and leaning back in his seat. "I just keep having these nightmares. I feel like I'm not in control of my own body anymore." 

Dallie's face contorted into a frown. She had never seen him so vulernable. Considering how much he had seen and been through, it made her heart sink that something like that affected him so badly. "Have you not spoken to Derek about it? Maybe he knows something."

"Dal, Derek absolutely loathes everyone except you." He snickered. "I don't think I'm on the same level with him as you are. I'll just swing by the hospital later and see if they can give me anything."

He noticed how worry laced across her face and how her eyes glanced up at him with an uncertain expression from underneath her fluttery lashes. "You promise?"

Stiles bit back a smile and felt his chest drown in warmth. She had a proclivity to protect him nowadays. Even when he didn't need it - and even when he felt like it should've been the other way around. "I promise." he hummed. "Now go, cause your dad is giving me death stares from your window."

Dallas furrowed her eyebrows and turned her head to the side. Just as he claimed, James Garcia stood in the window with a mug in his hand and his eyes narrowed at the Stilinski's jeep. She snickered as shook her head at him before turning back to the human. "Yeah, that'd probably be a wise choice." she paused. "I'll see you later."

As she attempted to step out of the vehicle, the human gently tugged at her wrist and pulled her towards him. He planted a harsh kiss on her lips while one hands wrapped around her waist. The other got caught up in her hair as his eyes squeezed shut. It wasn't until she pulled away did they open once more. 

"Stiles!" she hissed, smacking him on the shoulder. "My dad is right there." 

He cleared his throat and tried to hold his composure. "Right, yeah. Sorry." 

Dallas grinned at his awkwardness and rolled her eyes. "Bye Stiles." she sang, successfully taking a step from his jeep and onto the cold pavement. He didn't respond, but simply lay his chin on his steeringwheel and gazed at her through the windscreen. Stiles gazed at her a little too long for it to be just another love of many. Whenever he held her, he never dreamt of letting go. Whenever she wasn't around, he was always thinking of her. Whenever he told a simple joke, he'd glance at her to make sure he made her laugh. Even without saying it - he knew that he was in love with her.

As she disappeared behind the walls of her home, he sat back in his chair once more and glanced up at the rearview mirror. His eyes bore into the reflection as his stare became more menacing. The Stilinski's endearing expression dropped as his jeep roared back to life before he finally tore his eyes away and sped from the street.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

 Stiles Stilinski stood before Melissa McCall, his arms slouched over the desk as the woman ran her fingers over her keyboard. "Do you want to try waiting for one of the urgent care doctors or-"

The boy shook his head in dismay, dropping his gaze to the floor as heavy breaths left his mouth. The nurse gave him a worried look and stood up from her desk. "Stiles?" His eyes became bloodshot as he took a few steps backward. "Are you alright?"

His breaths became shaky as he mumbled out an answer. "I don't know." he paused. "I mean. Not really."

Melissa nodded along with him. She was careful not to worry the boy as she attempted to comfort him. "All right, kiddo." The McCall placed her hand on his back as she led him down the hall. "It's okay, come with me."