♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 forty-six

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 forty-six

its a dangerous game

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

HIGH SCHOOLERS PUSHED THEIR WAY PAST DALLAS CARRYING ALL TYPES OF ALCOHOL, TYPICALLY THE STRONGEST, AND POURED INTO THE LAKEHOUSE. 

She let out a slight wince as Lydia jumped back into the room and widened her eyes at the many teenagers. Sharing a look of dread, the Banshee knew it was up to her to entertain them. 

Dallas however, took more time to listen to the echoey voice through the phone. "Dallas? Hello?" Marilyn spoke out with a panicked tone. "Are you there?"

"Yeah, yeah." she swallowed. "I'm turning and I'm fresh out of pills. I don't know if I can control it." the girl took a step outside the lakehouse. "I don't want to hurt anybody."

There was a great silence that reigned over them for a few moments. "Where are you now?"

"At a party," she scoffed at her poor timing. "Lydia's lakehouse."

Marilyn, who was still in the passenger seat of Derek Hale's car, glanced out the window at the harsh darkness and inhaled sharply. "I'm coming to you-"

"You can't. You're dead." Dallas hissed back with a little too much aggression than usual. Each breath caused a sharp pain to erupt in her chest while her skin became cold to the touch. 

The full moon shone brightly from behind the dusted clouds as its light scattered over the soft waves of the lake. "You said lakehouse, right?" Marie frowned idly. "Dallas, you need to go in the water."

The siren's eyes widened. "No, that's the complete opposite of what I need to do!" the Garcia crumbled. "If I do that, I'm gonna hurt somebody-"

"And if you don't, you're gonna hurt somebody." she sat up. "Dallas, listen to me, you're safer in the water. It's apart of who you are. The water is your closest friend, at times, and others, your worst enemy. But it doesn't matter which because it will always be the one to catch you regardless."

"I can't," Dallas mumbled as she set eyes on the waves. The feeling of the rough sand returned to her skin and the thick blood that once coated her throat made it hard to speak. She had been in the water once - and because of it, she was the only one to return. 

Whether she wanted to admit it or not, she was one with the sea. She held seafoam in her veins, thunderous waves in her soul. Her mind a barren shore once, but a flooded tempest the next. Delicate, calm and infinite; but also destructive, powerful and feared.  - she was the embodiment of the storm.