𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴

y/n's pov
vinnie and i are walking to our next class together, it's the last day before summer break and graduation. "what are you doing for summer?" vinnie asks, sitting down.

"i don't know." i shrug. "you?"

"not sure either. we're thinking about all living together. the whole group." he says. "who? liya, jordan, maddy, and all them?" i ask. "yes. ALL OF US!" he corrects.

••••

"girl tell vinnie how you feel. it's obvious you two like eachother. everybody sees the way he looks at you." liya says. "i don't know, every girl fucking likes him. i'm just a siSTer to him. honestly, id let him rail me anyday of the week." i shrug.

"uhh y/n..." maddy says looking behind me. i turn around and freeze. "i'll rail you anyday of the week if you'd let me." vinnie smirks. i turn around and burry my face in my hands.

embarrassing as hell.

time skip to vinnie's house

"y/n can i talk to you?" he asks. i nod and he gestures for me to go into his room. "uhm about earlier, i do like you." he says quickly.

did i hear correctly? "i uhm, i like you too."

5 months later
november 15

we've been dating for 3 months. we're now at the beach, it's sunset. i'm sitting in between his legs, his arms loosely around my waist, my head resting on his chest, and the both us watching the sun.

"i love you."

"i love you too vinn."

i look up at him to see him already looking down at me. i smile and face back around once i see him smile back. "you know, i can watch you smile everyday." he says.

"stopp." butterflies tickling my stomach.

••••

"vinnie stopp" i run around the kitchen island trying to get away from him. "come here then." he curls his finger. "no. catch me" i run up the stairs.

i almost make it till he grabs me too quickly. i try to get out his grip and accidentally trip over a step. i crash my head into the hardwood staircase. "owww" i groan.

"i'm sooo sorry." vinnie cups my head and hugs me. "i'm fine." i laugh the pain away.

5 months later
april 15

"i really really love vinnie." i rant to liya. "i can tell." a smile appearing on her face. "i don't know. he just makes me really really happy. after eight months of us dating, i still have those butterflies and nervous feelings everyday." i smile at the thought.

i see liya smiling ear to ear and get up. "HEY that's rude. i don't walk away when you talk about jordan and how he RAILS YOU!" i yell, hearing her chuckle.

"i'm glad i still make you nervous. it's cute" a deep voice behind me. "what the hell hacker." i jump.

••••

"i love you." vinnie says while i cuddle into his chest. "i love you too." my eyes fluttering close.

"i can really see a future with her. she's the reason i smile everyday." i hear vinnie rant to his friends.

A/N
THIS IS BORING. ITS TOO HAPPY😒
what the hell

A LOT OF YALL ARE CONFUSED W MY LAST STORY. so this is what it meant

all the times y/n "woke up", she was never awake, it was still a dream. her dream was filled with deja vu. she never ACTUALLY woke up until the end.

i hope that made sense, if it didn't. you're just dumb😒
IM JOKINGGGG.

lemme stop.
hope you enjoyed <33
-n.