𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙿𝚃.𝟸

y/n hears a click behind her and closes her eyes.

y/n's pov
i take a deep breath and slowly open my eyes turning to face brandon. i look down and see his hands empty. what the fuck was the click?

i turn back around and see vinnie holding a gun next to his leg. when he-? cute.
"you not finna do shit pretty boy." i hear brandon laugh, pulling his gun out too.

these ghetto ass- i shake my head and stand in between both of them.
"both of you put it away. brandon sit down you wanna be gangbanger and vinnie i'm not done with you." they both place their guns in the back of their belt.

i shake my head at this nonsense.
"wanna go or-?" i look at vinnie.
"we can go." he drops money on the table and grabs the hundred dollar i put down earlier.

______

i look out the window and see we're at Santa Monica Pier.
"come on." he opens my door and grabs my hand. the energy shifted from awkward to comfortable to protective then to awkward again.

i look down and see our hands still together.
"uhm.. so when were you gonna tell me about your little... thing? when were you about that life?" i break the silence making him stop walking.

"there's a lot of things you don't know about me y/n." he says bluntly. i nod my head and decide to shut up. he seems upset.

"y/n can i say something.." he finally speaks up. i nod my head and he looks down at me.

"i really like you, i always have. it's when maddy introduced you. i never liked brandon and i guess today it got to me. i just didn't think you liked me at first and i don't know if you do right now. it's just- i'm sorry if i overreacted-" he rambles on.

i cut him off, "it's okay vinnie, stop rambling. i'm not mad or thought you overreacted today. i actually thought it was kinda hot.." i mumble the last part.

"huh- what was that?" he teases. i roll my eyes and look away.
"oh i guess i like you.. i really don't know. it's kinda hard for me to catch feelings easily because of brandon." i tell him.

he nods understandingly and gives me a warm smile.
"take your time y/n, i'm not going anywhere."

i feel my cheeks heat up and remove my hand from his.
"i made THE y/n nervous. wait till kio hears about this." he laughs.
"shut the fuck up" i glare at him.

________

"hey thanks again for today." i tell him as we walk to the front door.
"of course. i had a great time. i finally got to see you smile." he grins.

"don't ruin it hacker." i side eye him and give him a hug.
"A HUG? don't go soft on me now." he gasps.

i pull away and squint my eyes, "you're ruining the mood."
"i am?" he wraps his arms around my waist. i get nervous by the sudden act and look deeply in his eyes.

they look pretty under the moonlight. we slowly lean in.
"have a good night y/n." he pulls back and removes his arms.

"you're a dick." i flip him off and walk into the house. i hear him laugh and walk off.

"SO HOW WAS IT?" both maddy and liya yell once i lock the door.
"it was fine." i walk past them going to my room. i hear them talking among themselves and silently laugh at them.