𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴

3rd person view
as the married couple sleeps in bed cuddled together, their daughter is currently moving around in her sleep because of a nightmare. it's the first time their daughter ever had a nightmare so she didn't know what was going on.

"MAMMA DADD!!" they hear their daughter yell. the couple instantly shoots out of their bed and make their way to her room.

y/n's pov
"yes baby?!" both vinnie and i asked in a panic. we see her with a tear stained faced. "i- i- had a dream and it- you guys got in a fight and i got taken away from you guys." she hiccups. "lay, it was a nightmare. it's not real, i promise." vinnie says.

she looks up at us before crying again. "love, go to sleep i'll stay with here till falls asleep." vinnie tells me as he kisses my cheek. i give layla a kiss on her head and walk out.

10 minutes later

i feel the bed dip next to me and turn around to be faced with a tired vinnie. "is she asleep?" i ask. "yeah.." he says groggily as he pulls me in his arms. we slowly fall asleep.

1 hour later

"MOMM!!" i hear layla yell. i see vinnie get up but i push him down lightly and tell him i'll get her. he nods slightly and goes back to sleep.

"hey lay" i say quietly while walking in her room. "mom... can you stay in here with me and tell me a story about you and dad please" she begs. i chuckle and nod my head.

i place her on my lap so she's in a comfortable laying position and begin with the story.
••••

i look down and see her peacefully sleeping. i gently push her off me and make my way back to vinnie. "is she okay?" he asks. "yeah, i guess she can't sleep today."

2 hours later

3rd person view

as the couple is asleep once again, there's currently a thunderstorm going on. layla wakes up scared for the third time in a row and makes her way to her parents room. she holds her blanket in one hand and her bear in the other.

she slowly opens her parents door and tugs on her moms side of the blanket. y/n stirs in her sleep and looks down to see her teary eyed daughter. "yes baby?" she asks layla.

"the- the thunderstorm.. i'm scared." she replies back to her mom. y/n picks up the 4'2 girl and places her in between vinnie and her. "it's warmmm" the parents hear her daughter giggle.

"yeah and it will even be more warm if you go to sleep quietly." vinnie says making y/n nudge his leg. "goodnight mom and dad." the 4 year old says. "goodnight" they say back in unison.

A/N
why'd i update so late😐i'm sorry. i might or might not update another one.

i guess a smut is coming up soon🥲😀. love that for us.

do y'all want semi long imagines like how they usually are but they kinda take a while to upload or way shorter ones and there will be like 4 a day or so.

hope you enjoyed <33
-n.