𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙴𝚂 𝙿𝚃.𝟸

"y/n... lemme at least clean your knee."

narrative
"i'll pass. i can do it myself." y/n tries to push past the boy but stops once she realizes her foot is covered in pieces of glass. "please y/n..."

she gestures for him to help her. vinnie gently picks up the girl, carrying her bridal style off the glass and bringing her to his bathroom.

vinnie carefully places y/n onto the counter before grabbing alcohol and the supplies he needs. "did you bring alcohol so i can drink? use my mouth to good use as you said?" y/n remembers his words.

"you can't even drink this type of alcohol," vinnie replies. no words are exchanged, y/n looking the other way not wanting to be near vinnie right now. vinnie, hating himself for how much pain he caused y/n.

everything he said was true. he did love y/n too much and knew nothing could happen between them. he fell too hard and had to hate her to move on. maybe not the best idea considering y/n literally hates him.

did vinnie ever hate y/n, genuinely? "did you ever hate me?" y/n asks. vinnie looks up at her contemplating on what to say.

"yes, i did. why? because i love you y/n, i always did. but did YOU forget what you did?"

y/n raises an eyebrow not sure as to what she did. "what did i do...?" "you knew she was cheating on me and didn't say anything. i was in the hospital and you didn't even come and check on me, you were with brandon."

flashback :

"well, i need to look for y/n. she's not answering her phone. she's been do-" a car crashes into the driver's seat making vinnie's phone call disconnect.

______

"he's in critical condition. he wasn't paying attention and ran a red light. a truck crashed into him." the doctor tells the boy's parents. "uhm... do you know how this could've happened.." mrs. hacker asks.

"i think your other son may know the answer to that question." the doctor walks away. the parents look at each other, walking over to reggie, asking what happened.

"he- uhm- he was looking for y/n and i guess he was in a rush to look for her, he got distracted..." reggie shakes attempting to hold in his tears. he can't lose his best friend right now.

the couple feels rage and hurt within themselves. they love y/n more than anything, they knew she was going through things, they love her like she's their daughter. however, at this moment they hated her.

their son could die because of her 'selfish' ways.

a day later

vinnie finally wakes up and the first person he needs and asks for is y/n. "WHERE'S Y/N? WHERE IS SHE!" he shoots up ignoring the pain all over his body.

"vin, please sit down. she's okay..." reggie lies. she's currently with brandon, she's posting on instagram, drunk out of her mind while her 'best friend' is in the hospital.

"can i please have my phone...?" reggie hands his brother his phone and the first thing he does it check her instagram.

his heart hurts at the fact she's having 'fun' in a situation like this.

however, the truck that hit him... who was driving it? the truck driver didn't make it, she sadly passed away.

Do you get where i'm going with this?

- end of flashback -

y/n sits there, empty-minded. "v-vinnie... i- i didn't know and if i did, i wasn't in the right state. i saw your texts once i got home but that's the same day my mom died... she died because of a car-" she pauses and glances at vinnie.

"you- you- i- SHE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU. NOT ME! BECAUSE of YOU!! she hit you and - died... SHE WAS THE CAR!" y/n puts two and two together, tears escaping her eyes once again.

"AND YOU KNEW IT WAS HER? RIGHT? AM I RIGHT? SAY SOMETHING VINNIE! TELL ME I'M RIGHT! TELL ME SHE DIED BECAUSE SHE WAS THE CAR THAT HIT YOU! YOU LIVED AND SHE DIDN'T!"

vinnie knows that's what really happened. he figured out because he asked who the other driver was. once he figured out it was y/n's mother, that's when their whole friendship went downhill. this is how they became enemies.

"you're right vinnie... it is my fault. she died because of me. you both got hurt because of me. i do ruin everything and everybody i come across." the girl whispers, vinnie's words a few moments ago hitting a deep spot.

"y/n.. i didn't mean what i said out there. i-"
"no.. you were right tho... it is my fault." she jumps down, not caring about the glass in her foot.

vinnie's pov
"stop y/n." i quickly grab her arm, placing her onto the counter again. she doesn't say anything, she just cries uncontrollably. i don't think she's ever cried this much.

i clean her knee and carefully take out the glass in her foot, y/n wincing and hissing.

___

"okay, i'm done." i move aside making her instantly jump down and walk out the bathroom. i groan and run my hands through my hair.

i ruined it. y/n and i can't fix this, we hurt each other too much. tears fall from my eyes, regret and many other emotions overwhelming me.

______

i collect myself together after being in the bathroom for a while and walk to the living room. i look at our friends who have unreadable expressions. "you hated her enough to kill her." i hear kio.

"wha- what do you mean?" "SHE'S DEAD VINNIE. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED?" liya sobs.

"she uhm- while you were in the bathroom she wanted to breathe and time for herself. she was walking and somebody uhm... kidnapped her. they killed her in the end..." troy tells me.

everything around me stops, did i hear correctly. "it was your brother who did it.. he never got over you being in the hospital and y/n not being there." he continues.

"YOU DID SO MUCH SHIT TO HER. GET OUT! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR RUINING AND TAKING AWAY MY SISTER! I HATE YOU!" kio storms out of the room.

"next time, don't hold grudges against people." maddy's eyes red.

A/N
uh huh

-n.