The best gift~

Y/n P.O.V~

Christmas time was one of if not my favorite time of the year. I walked down the streets of capital as I smiled. It is honestly hard to believe that it has been one year since the corrupt empire's fall.  I smiled to myself as I gazed at all of the decorations; streetlamps and trees were all covered in ornaments and dazzling lights. I continued walking my hands in my pockets, and I took out my list of gifts to buy for my friends and crossed off one of the items. I had picked up the items for Mine, Tatsumi, Lubbock, and Najenda. All that was left was the gifts for Akame and Leone. I looked down as I thought to myself, what would be a good gift for them. I mean, what is a good gift for someone who saved your life multiple times and gave you a name? I smiled as I thought back to the first time I had met them~...

*Flashback start!*

I sat in my containment cell, slightly afraid as I had been here for god knows how long I was project number 6. At least that is what the team of captures called me. As the door to my cell opened, a woman with blond hair and green eyes wearing a lab coat entered; she held a tray of food in her hands as she sat in front of me.

Female scientist:" Now then six its is time for your launch."

I sighed as what they feed me just colored food paste straight out of feeding tubes. I sighed and hesitantly reached for the food as I grabbed the tray of food.  I then heard the sound of screaming from the hallways. The female scientist ran out of my cell, closing the door behind her as I then heard her scream out in pain. My hands were shaking as the door to my cell was flung off the hinges. Hearing footsteps come into my cell, I closed my eyes in fear and waited for the embrace of death. There was no pain, no anger. I only felt a hand on my left cheek and an incredible voice.

???:" Hey, no need to worry; we ain't going to hurt you."

I opened my eyes to see two of the most beautiful women I had ever seen.

As my body shook, the dark-haired woman spoke, held out her hand to me, and said

Dark-haired woman:"  Sir, you're going to have to come with us if you want to live."