thank u !!!

i can't believe this book is actually over . i'm like physically and mentally attached to this , i don't know if i'm ready to say goodbye to briar and jaden just yet 🥺

i've been working on this book for what feels like forever . i'm trying to figure out what to say , lol .

never in a thousand years would i have imagined that this story would get this much popularity . it's incredibly . i'm thankful that you all enjoyed something that i genuinely enjoyed writing . thank you for all of the support , votes and comments on the chapters of this book . i cant thank you all enough .

with the ending i wrote , i decided that i will be continuing this series and making a sequel to
" t i k t o k " called " a f t e r t i k t o k " and it will up shortly after this .

i'm very excited for you all to read
" a f t e r t i k t o k " . i've been super pumped to start writing it lol .

anyways , enough with the sappy shit . i hope you all enjoyed this book . please make sure to recommend it to your friends and if you have any desire to read the sequel , that'd be pretty cool lol .

just a fair warning , the sequel is very different from this book . there will be a lot of sensitive topics talked about in it and maybe some characters will become parents lol . i wrote a little thing talking more about it in the first chapter of the sequel .

so again , thank you for reading this and i hope you
enjoy the sequel as much as you enjoyed this book .

with love ,

the author <3