_____
six months later
_____

"jaden you're such a pussy." bryce rolls his eyes,
"and a simp."

"bryce literally shut the fuck up, like you just got back together with addison." jaden says

"he's not wrong bryce." briar adds

since the last time you've seen swayla, they'd just come back from texas. jaden was sent for about a month, to rehab, where his management forced him to go. he was allowed no contact with anybody and he quickly finished his course there. briar stayed at the sway house, even though jaden was gone. she became even closer with bryce, josh, anthony and the rest of the boys. she was so thankful for them.

once jaden got back, the two who were still not officially a couple, went on a small vacation to colorado to visit some of jadens friends.

over the past six months briar gained millions of followers and made even more friends. she eventually passed charli in followers on instagram. she worked on music with many well known artists, like justin beiber and even guidance from nicki minaj.

now this morning was no different, except, it was two weeks from when briars senior prom and her graduation, and she had no outfit to wear. she would be leaving for new jersey soon without jaden. he "claimed" that he couldn't come because he had to film a new music video for his song, "so what." which briar was okay with, his career was more important than her. but, she couldn't help but be annoyed because jaden still hadn't asked her to be his girlfriend, but jaden has bigger plans.

"you ready bri?" jaden looks at the girl slurping down a milkshake from in and out, her new favorite

she nods, "yep. ready to drain my bank account." she jokes

"we'll see you later." jaden waves to the boys sitting at the table in the kitchen

jaden grabbed briars hand and lead her out to the car, opening the door so she can get inside. he hops in the drivers seat and clicks on briars phone on the bluetooth setting on his car. briar plays a random playlist and the song, "mr. rager" by kid cudi. jaden pulled out of the swayla driveway and down the road to the nearest mall.

"you wanna go to boa for dinner babe?" jaden asks placing his tattooed hand on her thigh, that's exposed from the skirt she's wearing

"of course." she smiles, locking lips with the boy she was so incredibly in love with

jaden parked his car and the two walked hand in hand into the mall together. they went into multiple stores to find outfits for briar, and they even met some fans and took pictures with them. briar ended up finding the perfect white dress to wear to her graduation party and for the ceremony. jaden bought her a pair of gucci golden sandals to wear with it and some earrings from tiffany to wear aswell.

after they were finished shopping, they got back in the car and drove to boa steakhouse. jaden finds a parking spot in the garage and parks his car opening the door once again for briar.

they walk beside eachother going into boa steakhouse, before getting stopped by the one and only, fletcher.

"briar and jaden." fletcher says, "how are you all?"