New Generation; Quirk apprehension test for 1-A

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Izuku Midoriya: Tevin! Hey, you ready to go?

Tevin Tanaka: Yeah! Let's kick it!

The boys head out to the door when Inko spoke to them in a motherly tone.

Inko Midoriya: You boys stay safe and...Be careful! Good luck!

Tevin Tanaka: Thank you!

Izuku Midoriya: We will, mom! Bye, love you!

Inko Midoriya: Bye honey, bye Tevin!

(Plays Player Select Cps1 Street Fighter Zero Warriors' Dreams ost)

Tevin Tanaka's POV
I've decided that we take the train to get to school so we wouldn't have to run anymore because we needed the energy for our first day in the hero course.

Izuku Midoriya: I wonder what our classmates will be like and I hope Kendō is in the hero course as well. *meditates in a lotus position *

Tevin Tanaka: Me too. So I am wondering what our home room teacher is going to be? *bites into a carrot * I mean, we did use a super power and all. Fixing his new U.A uniform while Izuku's was a bit different from mine*

As the train ride begins to slow down, we made our stop for the school and it was still impressive as it was before.

We go inside and saw the school was as huge as ever. We began to look for 1-A as Midoriya's muttering began to return.

Tevin Tanaka Thinking: *sighs in exasperation * 'Same old Midoriya...Guess some old habits never die.' *chuckles*

Suddenly, we see the huge door for 1-A.

Tevin Tanaka: This is it. Our path to be the greatest heroes and beyond.

Izuku Midoriya: Yeah. I just hope Kacchan isn't in this class. The last thing we need is for him to do is go out in a rampage.

But, we heard voices in the classroom.

Tenya Iida's POV
I was in the classroom respecting those who paved the way for us Future heroes, I notice the ash blonde haired boy who was sitting in a desk and having his feet on the other. I could not allow him to defile the sanctimony Of our classmates's seats. I approach to the blonde haired boy with a disappointing look on my face. But unbeknownst of me confronting the ash blonde haired boy was two more people who had just came in to the room.

Tenya Iida: Have you no decency for other's seats?! Please, remove your feet off the other students ' desk posthaste! *robotic arm chopping *

Katsuki Bakugō: Oi, four-eyes. Do you have a stick up your ass for some reason, or are you born that way? *Nonchalantly ignoring the speed quirk user*

Tenya Iida: *continuous hand chopping * That kind of language is not need. *sighs in defeat * Maybe we got off on the wrong foot here. My name is Tenya Iida from Somei middle school! I hope we can get along as classmates.

Katsuki Bakugō: Somei, Huh? You think you're better than me, is that it? I'll enjoy kicking your ass!

Tenya Iida: Are you truly wanting to be a hero with that attitude?!

Suddenly, we see two more new students coming in and to my surprise, those students are the ones who destroyed the Zero Pointer in the Entrance exams.

Tevin's POV (Plays Hero ni naru nda MHA ost)