Class President; Who is the leader?!

Tevin Tanaka's POV (Plays Ending 1 Street Fighter III 3rd Strike Fight for the future Ost)

It was a nice morning and today was the day of our results from the Battle Trial. Midoriya and I decided to walk to U.A and enjoy the beauty of the world.

Tevin Tanaka: It's nice to be out here. After what transpired in the Battle Trials, my blood has been boiling for more fights!

Izuku Midoriya: I agree. But sometimes I would like to test myself and also get Kacchan to be friends with me once more possibly earning a rivalry with him.

Tevin Tanaka: Still wanting Bakugō to lessen his anger and mockery of you being quirkless? I don't blame ya. Bakugō needs to learn to temper his mind like I did.

Suddenly, we were bombarded by News Reporters asking us questions about All Might's role as a teacher.

Female News Reporter: Excuse me gentlemen, can you tell me what about All Might being U.A's teacher?

Male News Reporter: Are you students of All Might?

Izuku Midoriya: [Stammering] I-I-I.... *hears Tevin speak*

Tevin Tanaka: No Comments. *giving the reporters a glare*

We arrived at the school only for the reporters who tried to interview us followed back to the school

We arrived at the school only for the reporters who tried to interview us followed back to the school. Even Uraraka, Iida, and few others were getting hounded by these guys. Suddenly, the gates were opened and it was Aizawa motioning us inside as he dealt with the reporters. As we got into the school, we saw Itsuka Kendō with the girls of class 1-B talking.

Setsuna Tokage: Huh? Hey Kendō, who are you smiling at? *sees one of Class 1-A students * Oh I see, you crushing on one of Class 1-A.

Itsuka Kendō: Eh?! *blushing* N-No. M-maybe....

Shiozaki Ibara: The lord must have blessed you with someone who helped you if you are feeling this way.

Itsuka Kendō looks at the boys while they were talking animatedly and she smiles at Izuku knowing that her crush is trained by the wandering warrior Ryū, the man who defeated the Muay Thai giant Sagat.

Momo Yaoyorozu's POV
The very next day, I was at the school awaiting for my classmates to arrive, I kept thinking about what Tevin said during the exercise. It really made sense for him to learn humility, honor, and a code to what it meant to be a hero as well.

Momo Yaoyorozu Thinking: 'Tevin was very somber in his words when talking about Bakugō's grudges against Midoriya....' *sad smile *

Suddenly, I saw my friends coming in and I noticed that Tevin-san coming in and he was reading his book. I looked at it and it was a book about the ninja and their codes. I decided to break the ice with him and talk to Tevin-san.