aaah chapter 22

Jus go follow stephoprandi , ScarletSun2 , FugiSedoki , babyclown_ and _Im_Hooman_ , you already know why

// Saiki's POV //

Kaidou looked at me with confusion. I still didn't tell him about my stupid brother. Yare yare, i'll tell him after this. Now i have to sort things out with my brother.

"Hi Kusuo!" A figure seemed to apear out of nowhere. "Kusuke told me to come here so i did, plus my boss gave me a day to stay with my sons. But it seems that you need to sort some things out so let me escort your boyfriend to your room." I knew that my brother would try to do something, but i trusted my dad. I nodded and let them go. I had to have a friendly chat with the blonde. It was weird that he was wearing a telepathy-blocker but i shruged it off.

"I know what you're thinking about, but let us go to a better place. And let me change first, little brother." I let the boy go after he gave me the location of another lab.

I teleported there and i saw that it was a big vault-like room, with steel walls and big platforms all around. (I wanted to change that room a bit °<°) i looked around and i saw a big door witch suddenly opened. Kusuke came out of it, wearing a giant metal suit. Behind him came another person. At first i thought it was my dad, but then his features changed into Kaidou's red eyes and soft, light blue spikes.

"Before you attack me, let me explain." I knew that he had a trick up his sleeve if i tried to fight so i stayed put.

"There's a psychic that works with me."

×××××××××××××××××

0.o