chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to Kurrypika for voting for the last chapter

// Saiki's POV //

Yare yare.... Why did i say that to him... I really do like Kaidou.... But i just couldn't get the words out of my mouth.....

// time skip brought to you by Kaidou stealing and eating all of Saiki's coffee jelly //

The last few days have been very tiring, Kaidou was avoiding me, Teruhashi was all up in my business, Nendo was even more annoying than usuall and my dad became weirder somehow.

Today i decided i had enough so after school i will talk with Kaidou. I got out of my seat and went after the blue haired boy. Thanks to my powers i was able to get to the park first.

The past week i noticed that he would go to an abandoned park where he would just sit on one of the swings and stay there until sundown. Whenever someone would ask him about it, the male would say that he was on a mission. Of course, no one thought it was weird, Kaidou always acts like this.

// Kaidou's POV //

As i was walking to the usuall place i noticed a pink haired figure sitting on a swing. I went to the other one and sat next to Saiki.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, remembering our last conversation and getting a little sad.

"You have been ignoring me for the past week" he said, using his real voice to my surprise. "I also have to tell you something."

"I-i just didn't want to make things awkward between us." I replied with tears in my eyes. "If you don't want to be my friend i completely understa-"

"Kaidou, i dont want us to be friends anymore." Ouch. That hurt more than expected. I started crying and running away but the taller male suddenly apeared in front of me and hugged me.

"I want to be your boyfriend."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Ooooh~ cliffhanger

If you have any sugestions or just want to criticize my work then just leave a comment

Here

But what do you think: shorter chapters (300-500) or longer ones (700+)

Anyway i hope you have a great day/night!