chapter 12

Oh.my.god

Five, FIVE votes!

Anywayy.... this chapter is dedicated to unknxwn_69 , chickenn_boi , BabieShoyo15 , Kurrypika and ScarletSun2

"Saiki's POV"

"Yare yare, you do. And don't ever say that! I'm the one that doesn't deserve you. You are the nicest person i know, but i've always acted like trash with you, but you still acted sweet."

"You, Kaidou, you are the only person i love." I continued. He looked at me with a surprised look and blushed while hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

"I-i love you t-too." The shorter male whispered flustered. He looked around and saw that we weren't in my room or any other place he could recognise. "Saiki, where are we?"

"Yare yare, in my panick to get you away from that homophobic bitch i accidentaly teleported to an island in the middle of the pacific." As i said this he shivered and hugged me tighter.

"D-don't call her a b-bitch." The blue haired boy said. He is so nice that he can't even hate a person that insulted and controled him his whole life.

"Ok then...." I wasn't going to argue with him, i couldn't. "Let's get back." I continued, while getting ready to teleport

"W-wait! I don't hold it against her, b-but i still don't want to go back. Can we maybe go to y-your house?"

"Kaidou!" I chuckeled as i pulled him into a hug. "I wasn't even going to!"

"Good, i don't want to have to save her from Dark Reunion next time they come!" He declared

// time skip brought to you by Kaidou hiding Saiki's gift under the chistmas tree //

We teleported on the couch as my dad came in, eating one of my coffee jellies

"Hello, Kusuo, i see that one of your friends are here."

"He's my boyfriend, dad." As i said that, the bluette's face became as red as a tomatoe and he hid behind me. "He.... he has some familly issues so he will stay with us for a while. Be nice."

After my dad left, Kaidou came from behind me and kissed me slowly.

"I'm hungry Saiki, let's go get something." He said while he was getting up.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Where'd you get that confidence? Gimme some of dat.

IM STILL SO HAPPY YSZVJJDSVJKK 5 VOTES ECJJDXVJJIRSCHKI HOW DCJKDWXB