chapter 11

This chapter is dedicated to ScarletSun2 , BabieShoyo15 , whymeandnother and Kurrypika . OMG 4 VOTES 😭😭😭😭 THANK YOUUUUUU!

// cute motherfucka's POV //

"Hi, mom!" I said as i closed the door, her standing a few meters away with an angry look on her face.

"WHERE WERE YOU?" She screamed at me, scaring me.

"I-i was h-hanging out with Saiki...." i replied with tears in my eyes from the shock of her screams.

"NOW TELL ME, KAIDOU SHUN, IS THIS "SAIKI" YOUR BOYFRIEND?" She shouted even louder, that even the people down the street could probably hear her.

"Y-yes." I whispered surprised, no one except Saiki, Yumehara and my sister knew that i was gay. Then i looked at her hand and saw one of my many diaries. It was my "real life" diary, all the others were backstories for the Jet Black Wings.

In this one i wrote about Saiki. And even if my mom would have thought that this one was a fantasy world too, all of my books had a character named Saiki Kusuo, and he was always my boyfriend.

"YOU ARE A DISGRACE! I DO NOT NEED A SON LIKE YOU, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING! EVER! NOT EVEN DO SOMETHING EASY, LIKE BEING NORMAL!" She screamed as she came closer and reached to slaped me. I was crying. How could my own mother say this to me?

I closed my eyes waiting for the impact, but it never came. Instead i felt a soft hand and i heard a familliar voice.

"You're ok, baby." I opened my eyes and saw Saiki. I immediatly jumped in the taller male's arms, crying of happiness. I was safe in his embrace, nothing was going to hurt me.

"I really don't deserve you." I whispered quietly.

"Yare yare, you do. And don't ever say that! I'm the one that doesn't deserve you. You are the nicest person i know, but i've always acted like trash with you, but you still acted sweet.

"You, Kaidou, you are the only person i love"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Vewry cute

I STILL CANT BELIVE 4 PEOPLE VOTED IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!