chapter 16 - remember

This chapter is dedicated to BabieShoyo15 Nikorasu11 and ScarletSun2

// Kaidou's POV //

I was so nervous, i knew that my mother would probably shout at me some more, but i had to talk to her. Plus, if she would get abusive, Saiki was right next to me, invisible.

I opened the door to see her on the phone. She looked like she has been crying for the past hour.

"Yeah, i don't know where he is now!" After a short pause she continued. "Yeah, yeah, i already called the police. I heard the door, i'll come back quickly."

She looked back and ended the call with a simple "he's here" and came to hug me.

"I was worried sick! Where were you? Don't tell me you were at a sleepover without telling me!" I was surprised by her words.... It was almost like... she didn't remember yesterday....

"I-i was at my boyfriend's..."

"Oh, who is he?" She asked with a very calm voice.

"S-saiki.... aren't you mad that i'm gay?"

"Why would i be? I'm happy if you're happy. Especially if he's as smart as that kid." She was acting like she was before, then what happened yesterday? Was it all my imagination?

"I don't know either, she has no memory of what happened. Maybe you could ask her."

"Mom, do you remember anything that happened yesterday?"

"Of course, i went shopping then when i got home, you were already gone. Why don't you invite your boyfriend over sometime? I would like to get to know him better."

Her words scared me. How could she not remember?

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

What is happening? Do yall have any theories?

I know that this is a short chapter but i'm sick TvT

Also, there's gonna be a big plot twist coming up so be prepared!