Chapter 41: I Love You

Three months later...

Soyeon's POV:

It's been three months since the fight between (Y/N) and Jinjin. Because of the amount of damages that Jinjin caused we are now on online school. Me and the girls decided to stay with (Y/N) and her parents.

Speaking of (Y/N), she still hasn't woken up since then. But Aunt Chaerin and Uncle GD assured us that (Y/N) is still alive. It's just that due to the amount of blood she lost, she's in a coma.

Jinjin also miraculusly survived but he's locked up now. Uncle GD and Aunt Chaerin tried to talk to him from time to time but he refused to speak to them.

Anyway I am now in (Y/N)'s room laying down next to her on the bed. Just then my phone went off. I looked at the phone to see that it was my mom so I picked up the phone.

Hello - me

Hey sweetie - mom

Hey mom - me

How are you doing? - mom

I'm doing okay I guess. What about you? - me

I'm doing fine - mom

Okay. What about everyone else? - me

Everyone's doing fine. Sohee misses you and (Y/N) though - mom

Oh - me

Speaking of which, how is (Y/N)? - mom

She still hasn't woken up yet - me

I already told my parents about what happened at the academy between (Y/N) and Jinjin. They really love (Y/N) and actually think of her as their own child as well.

Oh okay - mom

Yeah - me

Honey, don't be sad. You know (Y/N) better than any of us. She'll wake up soon - mom

Okay - me

Good. Also is it okay if we come to visit you at (Y/N)'s house? Your father and sister both wanna meet (Y/N)'s parents - mom

I'll ask them first - me

Okay - mom

I then left (Y/N)'s room and went downstairs to find Aunt Chaerin and Uncle GD in the living room.

'I guess the others are in their rooms.' I thought.

"Hey Aunt Chaerin, Uncle GD" I greeted them.

"Hey Soyeon. Do you need something, dear?" Aunt Chaerin asked.

"My family wants to meet you guys and they were wondering if they could come over." I said.

"Sure" the both of them said.

"Okay" I said.

I then answered my mom who was still on call.

You guys could come over - me

Okay. We'll be there in a few minutes - mom

Okay - me

See you soon - mom

See you soon - me

I then hung up the phone and smiled at Aunt Chaerin and Uncle GD.

"They'll be here in a few minutes." I said.

"Okay" they both replied.

I then went back upstairs to my room. But I stopped when I heard something coming from Jiwoo's room.