Loki x Reader - Kidnapping gone wrong.

Oh my LORD 10K is unbelievable. When I started this book I had just turned fifteen, so much has changed in that time and this is just...Jesus I'm speechless. I love all of you who vote, comment, I do notice and it really means a lot to me. Those of you who have been commenting more and more omg it gives me so much serotonin its unreal. I know I haven't been updating but I've just been so.busy, like omg. So mini rant over, this one is kinda shitty tho, no judging!

"Loki?" you whispered, poking at the god's perfectly sculpted face while he slept. "Psssssst, Loki!" you said a little louder but he merely swatted at you, rolling over. You gasped in mock horror. "Loki...someone's son, I know for a fact that you did not just swat at me."

He rolled back over to you with a tired smirk. "Can I help you love?"

You fidgeted for a moment before sighing and confessing, "I can't sleep." Loki raised an eyebrow and muttered, "That sounds like a you problem," before shutting his eyes and going back to sleep. "LOKI!" you whisper shouted and he chuckled loudly, wrapping an arm around you and tucking you into his side. 

"Why can't you sleep?" he asked and you pouted. "I don't know," came the soft reply and Loki kissed the side of your head somewhat sleepily. "How about I talk to you until you fall asleep?"

You brightened and snuggled a little closer to Loki, waiting patiently for him to begin. Taking a deep breath, Loki started to speak. 

"Do you remember when we first met?"

How does a god with godly powers and godlike hair mess up a kidnapping this badly? Like you felt embarrassed for Loki as he sprawled in the hotel seat while you took a shower. In hindsight, kidnapping Tony Stark's baby sister probably wasn't the best idea, but what could else could he do. 

"LOKI!" 

A rather aggravated screech emerged from the bathroom and you stormed out, hair soaked and dressed in a hastily thrown on towel. Loki's eyes remained firmly on your face as he watched you drip water all over the room. His boredom and impatience was clearly evident on his face, and you got a little kick out of pissing him off so much.

"What now?" he drawled and you held up a small bottle. "What the hell is this trash?"

Loki peered at the peeling label before looking at you again. "It's conditioner," he said in an obvious tone and you rolled your eyes angrily. "No, no it's not. It's trash. I allowed you to kidnap me on two conditions, one that I would be fed whenever I needed, and two, that the conditioner would be quality. This is not quality."

Loki shrugged aimlessly and you growled, chucking the bottle at his head in frustration. He simply waved a hand, turning it into a teeny tiny water droplet in mid air. You watched it sink into the rug silently, before looking at Loki skeptically. 

"You couldn't have turned it into a better conditioner no? How can a god like you have such great hair but such low standards? It baffles me," you ranted and Loki smiled widely. "You like my hair," he stated. You gaped for a moment, blinking in disbelief. 

"I never said that..." 

"It was implied, love." 

You blushed, flustered and frantically thought of a good comeback, because the god smirking at you like that, so victoriously, was irritating you more than his perfect hair. 

"Oh yeah?" you stuttered. "Well...imply this!" You displayed a rather...shamefully crass gesture as Frigga would have called it and stormed back into the bathroom to continue your shower, conditioner-less. 

You were dozing off a little, but still awake and coherent so Loki paused for a moment. "Do you remember what happened next?" you murmured sleepily and he grinned, nodding.