Im giving you the cheer squad!

Jade's POV

So it's fourth period and I get to see Jake agin, I can't wait because I'm so stressed and I need him with me right now.

I know that Britt feels bad for what she did but that was the worst thing that's ever happened to me and if she wants to make it up to me then it's going to take a lot. I don't want to be mean or anything but I didn't do anything to deserve what she did.

The bell just ring and I see Jake walk in I force a smile and sigh. Jake always knows when something is wrong with me. he came over to my desk and sat in front of me. I was looking down because I didn't know what to say.

He lifted my head like he always does when I put it down and asked, "how are you feeling?" I looked him in the eyes so he would know that I mean what I'm going to say. "I don't know, I feel sad, angry and happy all at the same time. I'm happy because I have you and Logan's dream came true. I'm sad because just thinking about what she said just makes me want to believe it, and I'm angry because I didn't do anything to deserve what she did."

He stared into my eyes and told me, "that's understandable, but know that I'm always going to be here with you, she's going to come around soon and tell you how she feels and how sorry she is. I know she's sorry by how she's acting now.

She's acting like the real her, like the Brittany from middle school. she really is sorry and she won't let it go until you know that. what she said about you was not even the least bit true. your the most beautiful girl in the world and any person would be lucky to have you 'that makes me the luckiest person on earth;)', your not fat at all your perfect and your the best cheerleader I've ever seen.

I've watched you cheer at gym before and your amazing." I couldn't help but cry. I could see that he was holding back tears, I didn't know what to say so I just softly kissed him.

<->

The bell rang and we're off to lunch. I feel a lot better since Jake poured his heart out to me. all day today Jake has been walking me to my classes, I've been squeezing his hand harder than ever before.

I don't know why I feel so scared all of a sudden but when I hold Jakes hand I feel protected. as soon as I get into the cafeteria I see Britt standing right at the door way. I jumped because I wasn't expecting anyone to be there.

I moved closer to Jakes as he looked over and saw her. he pulled me behind him and she said, "please just let me talk to Jade alone, please." I loosened my grip on Jakes hand to tell him that it was okay.

I fallowed Britt to the empty hall way we're she just started crying telling me that she was jealous, angry that Jake liked me over her but that she didn't know how she really felt. she was telling me about how she was bullied in middle school and she promised something.

She was talking so fast and crying at the same time I couldn't under stand most of what she was saying but at the end I hugged her and told her that I forgive her. I know she didn't do much but to go through all this pain is enough.

We were walking back to the cafeteria and right before we walked in she stopped us. I asked "is everything okay?" I could tell that she wasn't as mean and that she was trying to change.

She put her hands on my shoulders and said "I'm giving you the cheer squad! Your the best cheerleader I've ever seen and I want you to k ow that I really mean what I said." I was so surprised.

"W-what? Out of everyone you want to give it to me?!" She shook her head yes and said, "I know that we've been through a lot these last couple days but I hope we can be good friends." she said that nervously I smiled and hugged her like we were best friends and said "I do to!"