I want her to wake up with a smile!

Logan's POV

I just woke up and it's like one in the morning. I thought "hey, just woke up and Britt is probably still sleeping so I'm going to text her that I love her and wait until school tomorrow to see how she responds." it seemed like it was only two seconds later, I got a text from Britt it said "I love you to honey, can't wait to see you at school later!"

I smiled because she was still awake, or at least I hope she was still awake so I didn't wake her up. I texted her "did I wake you up sweetie? I'm sorry." She texted me back, "no I just woke up randomly and saw that you texted me and so I wanted to talk to you so I texted you back!"

"I know we've only been da-" I got cut off my texting when I got a text from Britt that read "I know this seems like a big step for us but I love you." I couldn't help but smile. the girl of my dreams "loves" me.

I text her saying "I love you to 😘 get some sleep we have school tomorrow!" She texted me back "😍,😞I hate school."

I was surprised, I thought everyone liked school it's the best thing in the world other than Britt. I guess that she doesn't like it though, so I won't talk about it with or around her.

Britt was texting, and then it stopped, then texting, then it stopped. I know she's probably falling asleep so I text her saying "it's okay that your falling asleep. I love you good night."

She doesn't text back so she must of fallen asleep because it says that it sent but it wasn't read. I want her to wake up with a smile on her face so every night I'm going to text her how I feel. Jake gave me the idea when we were at tryouts.

I'm getting tired so yeah I'm going to sleep.

Sorry that this chapter is so short I didn't really have anything for him right now. Please comment and vote. I freaking love all of you ( just thought you should know that.)