Trying not to come off to strong.

Britt's POV

I realize now that what I did and how I've been acting is wrong. I'm not the prettiest girl in the world and I've always known that I just never wanted to admit it. I said that I was the best for so long that I've made myself believe that I am.

Now that I see the kind of things that I've made myself do I need to make it up to everyone. some things I say are actually true though like; I hate school, Jake is adorable, and I really do like Logan.

I really like Logan and I'm waiting for him to text me because he text me every night. I've been waiting for an hour for him to text me, because this is around the time that he usually does.

I hope that Logan of all people, isn't mad at me. I realized that Logan wasn't going to text me tonight. I'm tired of being like this because this is not me. I'm know that I'm not the richest or prettiest or best. it's just growing up I wanted to be.

In elementary school I got bullied a lot because I had braces. I told myself that I was going to get popular and return everyone the favor. but now because of me someone could of died, it's time for me to make A LOT of changes.

I texted Logan to meet me at the school in ten minutes. I know he will show because despite all of the bull shit that I've done, he still likes me.

I see Logan pull up and I get really nervous. I knew that I couldn't back away, that I needed to do this for Logan, Jade, Jake and mainly me. I told Logan how I felt about him and that I don't care what people think about me anymore. I want to date him and that's not a lie.

Logan was blank faced and his jaw was on the ground. I walked over to him and kissed him softly. I wanted him to know that I really meant what I said but I didn't want to make myself look desperate. Logan asked metal I be his girlfriend and that made me feel a little better.

Logan and I talked for a wile until we got tired. I didn't tell him about what happens with Jade because they are best friends and that would tear both of us apart.

It would tear me apart because I don't want to be the one to tell him, I would start crying because I did it, and we were having a great time and I didn't want to ruin it. it would tear him apart because there best friends, I was the one who did it, and she probably didn't tell him.

I know that she didn't tell he. Because of how happy he was. I am dyeing right now because I don't know how to get ahold of Jade. I am going to tell her how sorry I am, I'm going to tell her my story, and in going to make her cheer captain of the cheer squad.

I know it doesn't sound like much but really that's all I have. I know I act like I have like everything but the truth is I have hardly anything because there's nothing that's really me. there's a lot of stuff that represents the bitch that hides me, but nothing really ME.