She's not who I thought she was.

Logan's POV

I can't wait I'm going to talk to Britt, and go to school. my two fav things. my dad left huge bruises all over me but nothing on my face. I was walking out the door and he had a pill bottle. the bottle was empty so I know that he took them all.

He said "were going?" I told him I was going to school, then he punched me in the face seven times. now my lips is swollen.

As soon as I got to school I went to Jade. her jaw was dropped when she asked me f it was dad. she knows how he treats me, I tell her every thing. I couldn't help but cry. I hugged her and she told me that she was there for me.

She's a great friend, I stay at her house a lot just to get away from my dad. next thing I know I see Jake standing right behind Jade and I smile so big that my cheeks hurt. Jade ask "why are you suddenly happy?" I eye Jake and she turns around so leave. I saw Britt so I went over to her.

I said "hey Britt what's up." she looked grossed out and said "yeah hi, I can't be seen talking to you because of how much better I am than you so yeah bye."

I couldn't help it I went to the bathroom and started crying. the one girl that I like isn't who I thought she was and won't even talk to me because I'm just a loser nerd and she's the most popular girl in the school.

I went to first period and it instantly cheered me up because well let's face it school is the best invention ever.

Second period I don't have any class so I spent that class thinking of something I could to do to get a little more popular. I'm going to try to ask Britt, I mean I know she don't want to be seen talking to a loser but if getting called names by her can get me up to the nice side of her then it's worth it.

Okay it's forth period and Jade is lost staring and smiling at Jake. I'm so happy for her, Jake looked at her and smiled. I ship them so hard that my eyes bleed. Jake got his tray and sat next to Jade. ok what, he's the most popular person in our whole school. he's even more popular than Britt and he's sitting at our table. WOW, she did it.

____________________________________________________

Ok it's last period and I don't want it it end. Britt is in this class. I'm going to talk to her, "hey Britt I know you don't want to be seen talking to me, but what can I do to get to be able talk to you." "The only thing that will get you loser ass good enough to even look at me is get on the football team." I can't believe she said that, I thought she was nice. I can't help it, I still like her. I shouldn't because well I don't want to say this but she's a bitch.

I wish I could choose better people but maybe she's right. I love playing football and that would make me more popular.