Meadow Village

Angel swung her sword, not having a Keyblade as of yet. She had been training since she was little. She was lost and alone until Master Raf found her and took her in.

"Angel! Time for dinner!" "Ok mom!" She looked up at the twilight sky. "The sunset is just as beautiful as always." She smiled and put her sword away. She went inside quickly.

Raf put food on the table. She had long blonde hair, green eyes, wore a white and black outfit, and wore black and white shoes. Angel had shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, wore a yellow outfit, and yellow shoes.

She sat down and smiled. "I love gumbo." "I picked it up from a world I visited. Full of love, music, and hard work." She smiled more then they started eating.

"We're going to Land of Departure tomorrow. My friend, Master Eraqus, will be testing his oldest students to see if they have what it takes to become masters. So be on your best behavior, ok?" "You got it mom."

They soon finished and cleaned up.

She went to her room and sat on her bed. She looked out the window, then noticed a figure outside in a weird red and black outfit. She blinked as the boy stared at her. He turned around and walked away.

She opened the window and jumped out. She landed on her feet then ran after him. She was too curious for her own good.

He stopped by the field of flowers. "You shouldn't keep following me." He turned to her. She crossed her arms, "who are you?" "Vanitas." "Vanitas... why are you here?" "I came here to see if you were worth seeing. I would like test your skills." He summoned Void Gear, his Keyblade.

"Oh, um, I don't have a Keyblade." He stared at her then made his Keyblade disappear. "Guess I have to test you when you get one." A dark corridor appeared behind him and he walked back into it. It disappeared.

She stared then went back home, confused and worried.