Disney Town

Angel and Vani got to the highest point of the town she sent them to.

"Look at that view. Wow." "I guess it's alright." She looked at him and giggled. "We just need something delicious to eat. Ice cream?" He started to think then nodded. "I'll go get it." He walked into the hole.

He got to the main area and hid. He noticed Ventus then waited for him to leave. When Ventus left, he snuck on over and got two Sea Salt Ice Cream Bars. He left in a hurry.

He got back and saw her sitting on the edge. He got next to her and sat down. "Here." She smiled and took it. "Cool. What is it?" "It's... I never checked. I just grab two of them." She nodded then took a lick. "Whoa! Salty... but sweet. Interesting." He soon took off his mask and set it down. She stared at him.

He looked over at her, "what?" His hair was whote and his eyes were blue. "Your... your hair and eyes..." He blinked. "Your hair is white and your eyes... a beautiful blue." She blushed faintly. He blushed faintly himself then looked away. "I... see..." "I'm sorry! I don't know why I said that!" He shook his head, "it's fine." She looked down and started to eat her treat.

He started to eat himself. "Salty and sweet. It's pretty good." "Yeah..." It was now awkward silence.

Soon, they finished their treats then stood up. "We should get going." "Yeah. I agree." She summoned her Keyblade and made a portal. He grabbed her arm and made her face him. "Mask or no mask?" She blushed, "no mask..." He stared into her blue eyes. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She blushed more then kissed back, eyes closing.

They pulled apart then he entered the portal. She followed him, portal closing.