Bad Lands

"Where's he hiding?" Ventus looked around then turned to face Vanitas. "Alright! What did you mean about Terra being a different person?" Vanitas made his way towards him. "Exactly what I said, idiot. The Terra you know will be gone forever." He soon stopped. "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" "Stupid, or true." He held out his hand and summoned Void Gear.

"A Keyblade?" Ven glared then summoned his Keyblade. The two got ready to fight. "Good. Let's see what you're made of."

Raf watched from far away.

-Meanwhile-

Angel was outside, sitying on the steps.

She sighed and looked up at the sky. "Mom... where are you?" She looked down then looked up. A portal appeared in front of her. "That's..." She got up then ran inside.

She ran out, seeing Vanitas shoot at Ventus, who was down on the ground.

She rushed in and got in the way. The blue fire went out and it showed her protecting Ven, Keyblade in her hand. "What?" She opened her eyes and looked at her hand. "A Keyblade...? I... I got a Keyblade." She smiled then glared at Vanitas. "I won't let you hurt him anymore! I have the Guardian Angel!"

Raf eyes widened at the Keyblade. "That's... it can't be."

Mickey soon got to Angel and Ventus. "Are you both alright?" She looked at him and nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine. Ven?" She knelt down. He summoned his Keyblade, "heal!" Ven looked up at them. "Hey." "Angel...?" "I'm here. I came." They turned to see Mickey ready to fight. They got up and went over. "We will show you how to be nice!"

The trio fought Vanitas and won. Vanitas was now laying on the ground.

She went over to him and stared. He soon got up, very close to her. She got in a defensive position. "Hmph, you win. Consider yourselves on probation." He vanished into the darkness.

They made their Keyblades disappear.

"Probation for what?" She went back over to the duo. "Thanks for before, I owe you both. My name's Ventus." "I'm Angel." "What's yours?" "I'm Mickey." She crossed her arms and started to think. "Probation? Guardian Angel came in my head when it just appeared like that. What is going on? Where did mom go? Is she bad? No. That can't be it." "Ah!" She closed her eyes as light blinded her. Her eyes opened, seeing the two gone. "Ven? Mickey?"

She looked around then summoned her Keyblade. She pointed it and made a portal. She went in.

-

Vanitas appeared before Xehanort.

"Vanitas?" He stared at Xehanort, "there's something wrong with me." "Hmm? What do you mean?" "That girl, Angel... she gained a Keyblade and fought with me. Ventus and this mouse as well. Something went wrong when I left them." "I see. Maybe that girl is more special than I give her credit for." "Can you fix me?" "I'm not sure." Xehanort summoned his Keyblade and lightly stabbed him.

Light came out of him and floated away.

"Just some light corrupted your heart. It's all over now." "Right." He left.