Keyblade Graveyard

Raf stood with Xehanort and Vanitas.

"I'm not ok with you using Angel for your plan." Xehanort looked at her, "she will be alright. She already has darkness in her heart. It will be fine." She crossed her arms and sighed. "Are you positive?" He smirked, "have I ever gave you a reason to not trust me?" She narrowed her eyes. "Eraqus is gone, Xehanort. You had our friend killed." "He was in the way. Just believe he is in a better place."

She frowned.

-

The battle already happened, but nothing fully ended. Vanitas was gone.

Angel got there with Vani and saw that her short time friends were gone. "No..." He put his hand on her shoulder. "We'll avenge them. I promise." She smiled at him sadly, "thanks."

They soon turned their attention towards the last person there... Raf.

"Mom?" Raf frowned, "I'm sorry... but I have to do this. Ventus, Eraqus, and Terra are gone already." She summoned her Keyblade. Angel took a step back, "wait... you were working with Xehanort?!" "It's for fhe goal we both want... it had to be done."

Vani and Angel summoned their Keyblades. "No! I won't let you finish this!" Raf sighed, "then fight me." "I will. Come on, Vani!"

The three clashed with each other.

Angel fell to her knee, panting. "Ngh!" Her Keyblade vanished. Vani looked at her and saw that she was badly wounded. "Cure!" He tried to cure her, but it was too late. She shed tears and gave a smile. "Vani... I'm sorry..." She vanished into particles of light and her heart floated away.

"Angel!" He turned to Raf, glaring. Some darkness seeped out and he rushed at her. "Ha!" Raf gasped then blocked to the best of her ability. He was now behind her. "Suffer." She fell to her knees and her Keyblade vanished. "I'm sorry..." She disappeared like Angel did.

He clenched his fist then disappeared into tbe darkness.