"i have some...connections." he placed a hand above his eyes, blocking out the sun so he could take in the landscape.

you hummed in response and did the same as him, but as you continued looking at a specific spot that was at the top of a waterfall, it hit you.

"naboo...lake country" you muttered outloud.

it all made sense now. the feeling that youd been on the planet before, the name being on the tip of your tongue- even ben saying he had connections was sensible. "you've been here before?"

"yes, but no. i have been to this exact place in a dream. im surprised it took me so long to connect the dots, maybe i was just so amazed at how beautiful it is here."

"a dream?" ben asked as he turned to you.

"yeah, and a darn good one. why?"

"this is so werid because you know how we both had a dream about if you said i love you too?"

"mhm..." you responded.

"well, i had a dream here in lake country too. actually, when we were talking on the bed it just randomly came back to me- that was where i got the idea to take you here."

"no fucking way. this is honestly just creepy because the dream reappeared in my head at the same time as well! i actually wanted to take you here, so it looks like we dont have to go anymore."

"what was your dream about, hm? now that i think about it, it was more a warning- at least for me. it obviously took place in lake country, and my grandfather anakin appeared to me. at first, i didn't realize he was my grandfather because when people would talk about him it was always darth vader- helmet and all. that being said, since i didnt see a man that was dressed head to toe in black, i didnt recognize him. he looked real young, and it was very strange at first. he told me to stop denying and do what's right, and i argued with him saying he was probably just trying to hold me back and that i wasnt going to listen. i even accused him if not being my grandfather! when i woke up, i regretted pushing him away and not asking more questions. gosh, i still do."

"what a surprise, but my dream was also a message type thing like yours. i was here, and this woman like lead me up to that exact spot." you said as you pointed up towards the top of a waterfall. "she introduced herself as padme-"

"my grandmother?"

"yes, your grandmother. she was so sweet, kind- she offered me advice as well. she told me to listen to my heart and give in. to not be afraid and that simple isnt always better."

"funny how she gave you advice and he gave me some." ben laughed.

"yeah, i guess. it all worked out though."

"i can toast to that." ben exclaimed and he grabbed a bottle of champagne. "sparkling cider, too early for alcohol."

you laughed and he handed you a glass. you chugged it down with ease. "hm, that stuff is real good."

the both of you started to eat the food that was in the picnic basket. there were a variety of different fruits, cheeses, crackers, sandwiches- it was all very delicious. as the 2 of you ate, you talked about a whole bunch of things. experiences, encounters, memories- even some jokes were shared.

"come on benny boy, last one! you got this!"

"i-" ben started to choke on the grapes, "i cant do it!"

you reached over and popped the last of 30 grapes into his mouth. "there! all done." you clapped.

all at once, the grapes shot right out of his mouth- flying everywhere. "sorry.."