1| 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

Hannah

_____________________

Its weird huh?

How time cheats, flying so quick by when your days are plenty, but somehow lost when your days are few..

About two years ago, on the most beautiful bridge I had ever seen, Noah had kneeled on one knee, holding out a uniquely designed gift box, containing this strange but stunning Yinyang necklace. Just the Yin half was missing.

Still, I can remember how he stumbled, reversing his words for about five minutes before actually kneeling down.

By the way my face was glittering up, avoiding eye contact with him, he probably could have guessed I wanted to burst which caused him to slightly panic.

After keeping aback too much, I couldn't help but roar with laughter by how pathetically cute he looked.

Kindly, he joined me too, seeming quite embarrassed by how his 'perfect set date' was running.

Seconds later, the laughter drifted into silence, when my body was soon pulled closer to his, asking The question. Yes, The question.

'Will you be mine, well officially mine?'

Before I could even manage to answer, he swiftly hooked the yang piece around my neck when I noticed he already had the yin half underneath his shirt.

'How did he know I'd agree?' I thought.

Meeting his baby blues, he just continued starring at me like I was some kind dream.

Like some kind of Cinderella scene y'know.

But of course, happily ever afters does not necessarily exist in real life.

Til this day, no matter how many times I think about it, trying to process why, I still am unable to believe the dude I crushed on since the sixth or seventh grade- like I was on the obsessed, cray cray level -was the very same guy I dated for almost two years, who legit tore me.

Humiliating and playing me in front of the entire school with some stupid sex tape. Are you fricken kidding me?

I mean there were other ways to do it, that didn't include humiliating me, ruining his rep in the process as well.

Somehow, I am just impotent to remove that horrible memory from my memory lane, like I know it was months ago but as pathetic as this sounds, this was suppose to be our two year anniversary.

And the fact that I actually remembered this day, really fucked with my morning considering what dick he-

"Hannie honey, are you awake dear?" Dad's ringing voice from downstairs pulled me out of my thoughts and into reality.

I was just lying on my bed in absolute silence, staring at the starry night covered wallpaper plastered onto the ceiling. Thinking, whether there was some kind of dumber ass than me.

"Hannie? Hannie? Are you not awake yet dear?"

Realizing I've haven't been physically responding, my eyes jotted in the direction of my door.

"Um.. " I paused, trying to get those thick, huge MCU blankets off myself before continuing, "Yes dad, I'm up!" I yelled from below, "I'll be down in ten!"

"Finish up soon. We don't want to keep Elijah and Janel waiting!" Dad's voice and footsteps slowly faded, indicating his change of direction.

Okay so I met both Eli and Jane on Orientation day when volunteering to assist the Seniors with the new students.