As soon as the meet and greet finished, I grabbed my phone, quickly searching for Harry's number and opening a new chat with him.
I doubted for a few seconds on what to text him. 
I figured since he already knew who I was, there was no point on fighting it.

Are you staying for the show?
It's Louis btw.

Just a few seconds later he replied.

Yes, wouldn't miss it.

And it was absurd that such a common text made me smile that hard.

I hope you enjoy it.
Quick question, how did you get backstage?

Tricked your guards.They're not the smartest. You should be careful.

I laughed out loud with his message.

Thanks for the warning.
So, Harry. Now that you know who I am, what are you going to do?

I'm not going to tell anyone about the accident if that's what worries you.

Why not?

Because you also took care of me. And I'm grateful for that.
I believe you're a good man.

Thank you, Harry.
I need to get ready now, text me after the show and let me know if you liked it.

I'm sure I'll enjoy it very much.
Good luck.

Thanks ;)

I knew I shouldn't be texting him. It was a very risky move.
And call me stupid, but I somehow trusted Harry. And I wanted to believe he would keep his word.

As I started getting ready, I noticed Harry's letter was still over the table.
Slipping it into my wallet, I made a mental note to give it back to him.

🚲

The setlist of the show covered mostly my newest album. But of course, I couldn't leave all the oldies out.

So, as I was singing one of my old ballads, Little Things, it got me thinking.
It had been so long since I was actually attracted to anyone, and this time, this boy who just came to shatter my everyday life with his gorgeous looks, his peculiar way of talking and his bike; was somewhere out there in the crowd, watching and listening to me singing.

I shook my head, smiling to myself as my eyes wandered around in the crowd, expecting to simply find his eyes again in the multitude.
But I couldn't. There were just too many people.

Which was exactly what I needed to maintain my career yes, but was also making it very complicated to spot certain green pair of eyes.

After the show, when I finally got inside the car that was supposed to drive me back to my place, with Gael behind the wheel as usual, I saw my belongings were already on the backseat waiting for me. 

"Great show, sir." - Gael commented as he started the car.

"Thanks Gael." - I chuckled. 

"Going straight home, sir?"

"Yeah. Can't be spotted around any bars right now."

"No. That wouldn't be wise, sir." - He said and I chuckled.

"Exactly."

Reaching for my phone to see the repercussions after the show, immediately remembered Harry, again.
And there, to my surprise, there was a text.

Incredible show.

Hope you're not lying.

Guess you'll never know.

I laughed out loud, earning a glance from Gael through the reviewer mirror. I liked that Harry had my same sense of humor, but what I liked the most at the moment, was that it felt like was seeing me as an equal, as a person, like he was treating me as a friend, not a celebrity.

I'd choose to believe it was true. So it doesn't hurt my ego.
Hey, you coming to the next show?
Well, it's not technically my show. I'll be performing in festivals around here for the next few weeks.

I felt my fingers type faster than ever, somehow nervous of what he might think.

I'd love to, but I don't think I can afford it.

I can always invite you.

I think you've done enough for me.

Well, I won't pressure you, but if you want tickets, you can ask me. If you want to bring someone else with you, I can even give you more than one.

I'd only need one.

Is that a yes? :)

Is a maybe?

Tough crowd, huh? 
Tell you what, I'll send you one anyways.

Thank you, Louis.

My pleasure.

I smiled like a fool at the screen of my phone for a few minutes, just rereading over the conversation. 
If I was going to send him a ticket, I'd also have to make sure to send a backstage access. 
Because this time I couldn't miss the chance to see him again.