𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅

Start from the beginning

No one

Lily sat down at her usual lunch table, in-between Bella and Jessica.

Lilian, Angela, and Jessica all began copying off of each other's homework. It was given yesterday, but the girls never seemed to do their work on time, either putting it off in favor of procrastination or forgetting about the papers due all together. It had become a ritual for the girls, each had the same level classes, all advanced.

While the girls messily scribbled down their answers, Bella sat there, picking with her food. She had always done her homework on time or early. She was the responsible one out of the Swan Twin Duo. However, the girl shifted uncomfortably. She felt eyes on her— knowing it was the family of the boy she was unexplainably attracted to. They pierced that back of her skull, she wanted to look over but she felt intimidated.

Lily looked up from highlighting in her notebook, to see the familiar gorgeous eyes of her soulmates. They were so captivating, yet they made the Swan girl nervous. Forcing herself to take her eyes off the two vampires; she turned her gaze to her twin, who was still moving around in her seat uncomfortably.

Lily looked back up to the family, eyes narrowed. Lily smirked, flashing them a quick, sarcastic smile before she  flicked them off.

She scoffed and went back to copying from her friends. Angela and Jessica, who noticed the ordeal said nothing but shared a confused look.

Over at the Cullens table, Emmett smirked, amused with the show before him.

"So Jasper, what's her emotions like?" He asked. Rosalie looked up in interest. Alice raised an eyebrow also wondering. She squeezed his hand, reassuring this that despite his talking, he wouldn't lose control.

Jasper cringed before looking back down at the apple in his hand. He wouldn't eat it, no he never did, but it was for show.

"Violent," He stated simply, grimacing at the emotions that raged on from both his ability and something else. Emmett chuckled while Rosalie grinned.

"I like her." Rosalie commented, nodding her head as she used her spork to shift around her four day old salad.

Nah, school food wasn't the best.

Emmett sung his arm over her shoulder and kissed her head. The gesture caused the girl to smile slightly, her eyes flickering up to her husband.

"She's a spit fire." Emmett laughed. Alice smiled openly, while Jasper tried to hide his growing smile. The twitching of his lips, however, gave it away.

The two were happy that their mate was accepted by their family despite her being a human. Happy that she didn't pry. Happy that Lilian Crescent Swan was different from their expectations. She was a great surprise in the form of a spunky seventeen year old.

That couldn't be said the same about her twin, Edwards Mate, and Blood-singer, Isabella Swan.

Rain raged on outside.

Lilian had no clue why, on some days she always felt weird. From headaches to random pains and aches around her body. It was random, sometimes she would randomly feel angry or bursts of happiness. She sometimes heard voices as well. The symptoms started happening for a while, long before she could remember.

She never told anyone, fearing that they would send her to some institute. She always convinced herself that she watched one too many Marvel movies, that she had a wild imagination.

That's what any sane person would do.

Lily stared at herself in the slightly dirty bathroom mirror. She had yet to clean it so hints of steam still remained from her shower just a little while ago.

Lily stood there for a good moment, hands clutching the sink as she tried  to blink away the nightmares from the pervious night.

She squeezed her eyes shut, her grip on the counter tight. Her knuckles began turning white, trying desperately to shut out the whispers she heard. She couldn't make out what they were saying. They were so raspy, yet so clear. Just above a whisper but loud enough that she would hear the breathiness of the weird voices.

"LILIAN! HURRY UP!" The voice of her father rung in her ears like a high pitched scream. She could feel her ears ringing as she let out a slight whimper.

His voice echoed throughout her head.

She bit her tongue—trying not to scream out in agony. The ringing got more intense, her father's shout only adding to the painfulness of it all.

She began to taste the metallic flavor of her own blood from biting her tongue too hard.

A few minutes, felt like an eternity. The echo and ringing died down. Lilian snapped her eyes open.

She let out a gasp, and stepped away from the mirror at the sight infront of her.

Her lips parted slightly. Her now ruby red eyes staring right back at her. Her hair was singed what looked like red and her fingers tightened up for some unknown reason.

As if she was in a trance, she continued staring at her reflection, tilting her head slight. Her thoughts raced yet were nonexistent.

"LILY, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" The familiar voice of her twin rang out. This snapping Lily out of her trance like state.

Lilly blinked a few time, the ruby color swirling away leaving nothing to trace back to it. It looked as if it was never there.

She looked back at her reflection, her normal chocolate eyes staring back.

"I'm going crazy.." she muttered. She slowly ran a hand through her hair. She shook her head, convincing herself she was just seeing things.

Though she knew she was lying to herself. She knew in the back of her mind that she wasn't just seeing things.

Lily walked into her room, and grabbed her bag- before rushing out to her shared car. Ignoring the aching in her bones and the constriction of her throat.