The start of a apocalypse(Prologue)

Todoroki's P.O.V
I was drawing in my notebook while Aizawa was teaching up front like normal, Suddenly the school emergency alarm went off ",THIS IS NOT A DRILL!A VIRUS HAS BROKE OUT AND HAS SPREAD ALL OVER THE WORLD AND HAS TURNED ALOT OF PEOPLE INTO ZOMBIES! GET EVERYTHING YOU CAN AND LEAVE THE SCHOOL AND HEAD TO THE SAFE ZONE! ILL SEND YOU THE WAY TO THE SAFE ZONE!" Nezu's voice echoed from the speakers. Everyone was panicking while iida,Momo,and aizawa tried to calm them down which failed, and all this yelling was getting annoying. ",SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled which got everyone to shut up and focus on me. ",We are in the middle of a apocalypse, So GET A GRIP!" I said while yelling at the end before continuing ",You all heard what Nezu said so get what you need from your dorms,Mr.Aizawa make sure the staff is ok we need them to help us,Midoriya make sure eri and Kota are ok since their close to your dorm,Bakugo you get the weapons,you know where they are right?" ",Yeah, but I need the key dumb ass." Bakugo said, and with that I throw the key to him which he caught ",You're not as bad as I thought icyhot." He said giving me a smirk ",Iida, Momo go get the medical supplies. Sato can you grab food from the kitchen in the cafeteria?" I asked ",Yeah." Sato responded ",Kaminari I need you to get the transceivers." I say ",Got it." He said seriously but I could hear a bit of nervousness ",jiro,Mina I need you guys to help guide everyone through the crowd out in the halls." I said ",But how?! There's to many people!" Mina freaked out ",Do whatever's necessary." I stated ",Ochaco can you help everyone else with getting their stuff back here?" I ask ",Yeah!"  She said determined ",What are you gonna do todoroki?" Mr. Aizawa asked me ",Well,I'm gonna do what I need to." I stated looking out the window then looking back at the class ",Alright Everyone, let's get to it." I said calmly ",YEAH!" Everyone except Aizawa Cheered. And with that, everyone did what they were assigned.

(The end of the prologue.)