What location in the world suits your personality the best?

- A random spot somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, where the waters are calm, but things can get crazy if you swim down a little deep.

Toast, Cereal or Porridge?

- Cereal. It’s always, always, a good time for cereal. Only, not the overly sugary kinds. (I detest Froot Loops)

If your book was adapted would you prefer a TV show, a movie, a play, or something else?

-  A movie, definitely. I’m sure IHTC would work as a TV show as well, but it’ll work so much better as a movie.

Choose TWO of these things that you can have complete control over in the adaption (movie, TV show, etc) of your book (and explain what you would do with them): soundtrack/ score, cast, director and producers, screenplay, set and costumes, marketing (i.e. posters, taglines, merchandise), cinematography, official website design, special effects, editing, set locations

- Oh, Cast and Screenplay. Forget looks - I can’t imagine having my characters portrayed by people who can’t/don’t capture the essence of their personalities. I’d like to have my voice heard when it comes to choosing the people who bring my characters to life. As well as how their stories are told. A lot of book to movie adaptations go sour because of bad storytelling.

Would you rather take a Vampire or a Werewolf in a fight?

- I’m going to pick werewolf. Solely because I love dogs and they tend to love me so I’m counting on winning the werewolf over and not having to fight him at all. Just think, I’d have a very powerful friend that way. (cue maniacal laughter)

Which celebrity would you want to go to the formal/ prom/ end of year dance/ party with?

- Well, we don’t have prom here (or any of those other things) and, even if we did, mine would have happened two years ago. But damn, if it were possible, I’d love to attend with Chris Evans. Or Max Irons. Or Ben Barnes. Or Zayn Malik. Or Logan Lerman. Or JLaw. Or Scarlett Johansson. (Is there a strict one-date rule or can I just go to town and take them all?)

Which celebrity would you like to be pen pals with?

- Ooh, tough one. Tom Hiddleston. We could write poetry to each other. Granted, his poems will be so much better than mine, but still.

Baking or cooking?

 - I’m an alright cook, but I am like Peeta Mellark in that I am a fearsome baker. Also, I really hate chopping onions.

Which genre do you absolutely HATE? And what would the title of a story of this genre be if you were forced to write it?

- I don’t really hate any genre, but I do heavily dislike soppy non-hybrid romance novels. (No, I am not a Nicholas Sparks fan) If I were to write one, I’d probably call it This Sappy Love-Book or something like that. Idk.

What do you want to/did you major in, in university?

- Fiction Writing, Music or Digital Art. Currently, I’m studying Art and Design.