DauntlessGuardian

DauntlessGuardian has written a werewolf romance with one of the quirkest titles on here; "You Had Me At 'Stop Peeing On My Yard!'" Make sure to read it and support!

--Quirk Questions--

What's your almost name? (The name you were almost given?)

 Antonio

What's your least favourite book of all time and what was your favourite character in it?

I'm gonna say Frankenstein and my favorite character would be the monster.

If you could be an animal what sort of animal would you be?

 Probably a wolf ;3

You meet One Direction-what's the first thing you say?

"ewwwww"

Favourite movie and worst part of it?

Right now it would be The Hunger Games and the worst part is when Rue dies.

Which colour describes your day today best?

When I'm not in pain it's yellow c:

What is the worst natural or manmade disaster, in your opinion?

I don’t have an answer for that

List all the magazines you read often

I don't read any

If you could make one famous person more appreciated and more famous, who would it be and why?

Amy A. Bartol, because she is an amazing writer but no one seems to know who she is or what's she has written.

What location in the world suits your personality the best?

Probably New York

Toast, Cereal or Porridge?

Cereal

If your book was adapted would you prefer a TV show, a movie, a play, or something else?

A movie would be cool

Choose TWO of these things that you can have complete control over in the adaption (movie, TV show, etc) of your book (and explain what you would do with them): soundtrack/ score, cast, director and producers, screenplay, set and costumes, marketing (i.e. posters, taglines, merchandise), cinematography, official website design, special effects, editing, set locations

 I would choose movie cast and screenplay. With the casting, I have the power to bring my characters to life. I can choose the actors/actresses that will resemble my characters. With screenplay, I know that the movie will be close as possible to my book or I will try to make it.

You have to set your story in a country that isn't your own, and isn't the US, the UK, Canada or Australia. Where would you set it?

I was totally gonna say Canada, maybe Iceland.

Would you rather be an extra in a huge, blockbuster movie or have a character named after you in a self-published, unpopular book?

An extra

What time period/place (e.g. middle ages, 12th century China, Ancient Egypt) would you like to live in and why?

Middle ages (despite the plague) because of the clothing and what was written. I dunno, I've always been interested in that time period.