Stiles frowned in confusion. "So you're going to ask out a freshman?"

Lydia shook her head. "No, I'm done with teenage boys. But, if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use the trickster."

They turned to Kira and she frowned. "Who? Me? No way. Not me."

Lydia nodded at her. "Yes, you. You know what they call a female fox? A vixen."

"Me?"

I glanced to her. "Yes, you. You can do it, Kira. Be a vixen."

The bell rang and Kira went to find Liam.

Later that evening, we gathered at Lydia's lake house. Kira and Liam, they find out, were on their way. Scott, Stiles and I were huddled together, talking. Scott turned to the group. "I just talked to Kira. She's on her way. She said it's all going to be fine."

Scott let out a sigh. "It's not that. I asked about Liam. I know why he got kicked out of his last school."

I rolled my eyes. "You two just have to dig into everything. But consider me intrigued. How bad?"

Stiles turned to me. "He fought with one of his teachers. Kid's got some serious issues."

"How serious?" Scott wondered.

Stiles held up a picture for us. "Well, that's his teacher's car. After he took a crowbar to it."

As soon as Liam entered the lake house, he saw us and stared at us. "What the hell is this?"

Stiles was first to speak. "Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam."

"And we're the only ones that can help you," Scott finished.

We told Liam what they were and he recapped as he pointed to each of them. "Werewolf? Werecoyote. Banshee. Fox?"

"Kitsune. But fox works," Kira replied as she shrugged.

Liam pointed to me. "Also werewolf." His gaze turned to Stiles. "What are you?"

Stiles seemed nervous as he said, "Uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil."

"What are you now?"

"Better. Um..."

Liam's gaze turned to the chains. "Are those for me?"

"No, they're for me," Malia answered, showing her steely blue eyes.

"How did you do that?"

Scott gave him a smile. "You'll learn. But first, you need to get through the full moon."

"The moon's already out," Liam pointed out.

"And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?"

Liam's eyes narrowed. "I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs. You guys are out of your freaking minds. I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care. I'm walking out that door right now! If any of you try to stop me, I swear to God I'm gonna..." He fell silent.

The sound of chatter and cars caught my attention. "Uh, guys?"

"What's wrong? Liam?" Scott asked.

He turned to face him. "You don't hear that?"

Lydia's eyes narrowed. "Did you tell anyone about this?"

Liam nodded. "My friend Mason." His gaze turned to Kira. "You said it was a party."

"Who did Mason invite?" Stiles questioned.